11

<<This love was out of control
Tell me where did it go?>>

Pietro's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since that fight with Sky and we hadn't talked to each other since. We barely acknowledge each other except for a few occasional nods.

I walked to the training room for my training session with Steve. I had to because according to everyone 'my speed won't always help me' and I had to learn to fight without it.

"Hey, Pietro." Steve greets.

"Steve." I nod.

We get into a fighting stance and he makes the first move and punches me. I dodge and throw a punch to his stomach. He didn't even flinch. I looked at him with wide eyes.

He just craned his neck to the side and threw another punch at me causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Come on, Pietro." Steve says, challenging me.

I threw another punch but he easily dodged and kicked me in the legs, causing me to fall.

He holds out his hand to help me up. I grab it, pull him down and stood up.

"Not bad, kid." Steve says, getting up.

"For his first day." We heard a voice say from outside.

Sky.

"Aren't you supposed to be training with Natasha?" I ask.

"Yes. But she decided to end early since I was improving quickly." She smirks getting in.

This is the first actual conversation we had in a while.

"Still don't think I can handle her, Maximoff?" She asks arms crossed.

We're on a last name basis now? Might as well fight fire with fire.

"Well I don't expect you to be completely helpless."

She smirks.

"You're still terrible though, even for someone who just got her memory wiped." I scoff.

Steve looks at us with wide eyes. Not comprehending what's going on. I don't blame him, no one knows about me and Sky's little argument.

Her smirk drops and she glares at me, "How would you know? You weren't there."

"Just knowing that it's you fighting is enough, Quill." I smirk.

She glares at me for what seems like forever and,

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE." She yells getting out.

"I'M NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED IT, BABE!" I call out, smirking.

"Oh. Fuck you, Maximoff."

Steve stares at me for a few seconds then yells,

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

"I don't know." I whisper, dropping the arrogant facade.

"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" Steve asks, arms crossed. He could be such a dad sometimes, damn.

"I don't know. I'm just so confused. I don't even know what we are now. Are we friends? Enemies? I'm so confused, Steve." I say, pacing.

"What are you confused about?" Steve asks with sympathetic eyes.

"Everything."

"What happened to you two?" Steve asks.

I sigh.

"I'll tell you when I know, Steve. I'll tell you when I know." I say, getting out.

/ / /

Breakfast with the Avengers has always been pretty uneventful, until this morning that is.

"Oh, look. If it isn't the asshole who just ruined my day just by looking at his face." Sky says entering the room.

Everyone stopped eating and looked at us with wide eyes. Shouldn't be a surprise. We've been at it for a couple of days now.

"Well, maybe if a certain bitch hadn't entered. My day wouldn't be ruined as well. So let's call it a tie." I say smirking.

Wanda looks at me as if to say, what the fuck.

She glares at me and takes her seat beside Steve.

"Did it hurt, Quill?" I ask.

"What?" She asks with a glare.

"When you fell from Heaven?" I answer

'Aww' I hear Wanda whisper.

"Cause it looks like you landed on your face." I smirk.

"No, it didn't actually. But tell me, how was the elevator ride from hell?" She retorts.

We just glare at each other for a few minutes until I decided to look away.

"Damn." I hear Clint say.

"1-0. Quill." Tony says

"Shut up and eat." I mutter. And everyone went on to eating.

Awkwardly.

/ / /

And that's how it went on for the rest of the week.