3

<<Slowly walking down the hall>>

Pietro's P.O.V.

Today was the day Sky is finally released from the infirmary. Stark decided to throw a party in her honor. And to be honest, I think he's just looking for a reason to have a party.

Before she even took two steps inside the living room Natasha and Wanda already whisked her away to 'get ready'.

Sighing, I went to the couch and sat down. Can you blame me? I'm tired, as I had just gotten back from a mission. Everybody already went up to their rooms to get ready.

"How you holding up, kid?" I hear Clint ask.

"The mission was tiring, but-" I got cut off.

"Not about that, about you know, Sky being back and losing her memory." Clint says.

"I should ask you the same thing, old man." I retaliated.

It was true. Both of us were still blaming ourselves for Sky's predicament.

"Touché." He replies. I just shrugged and smirked.

"Anyways," he says getting up. "You should get up. It is your first Tony Stark party. Those usually end well. Not always but usually." He says walking back to his room.

I just sighed, I seem to be doing a lot of sighing today. I stood up and went to my room to get ready. But not before taking a quick nap. (No pun intended.)

/ / /

I sighed and looked in the mirror. I guess this would have to do.

I overslept and had no time to buy an outfit for the party. Apparently suit picking takes a lot of time. Even if you had superhuman speed. You have to get the right size and have to be fitted and all that crazy stuff.

I looked at myself once more, I was wearing skinny gray slacks with a navy blue button down. I had left my hair the way it usually was, messy. And I decided to wear my running shoes as I had no formal ones.

"Speedy, you coming out or what?" I hear Clint ask from outside.

"Yeah. For someone with superhuman speed you get changed really slow." I hear Stark say.

"Okay. I'm coming." I say getting out of my room.

Guests have already arrived and we were only waiting for the girls to come out. We have been waiting for about ten minutes and everybody, including me, was starting to get impatient.

"Ladies! We are not getting any younger over here!" Stark yells.

"Calm yourself, Stark, we're coming." Natasha says.

I hear heels clicking and finally the girls decided to appear.

"Finally, we thought-" I start to say but was cut off by my jaw dropping and all of the guys pretty much had the same reaction. They started to go down the stairs one by one.

Natasha was wearing a dark green bodycon dress that was up to just above her knees. I smirked when I saw Bruce whisper a soft, 'woah.'

Wanda, on the other hand, was wearing a red pleated dress that came up to her mid thigh. Showed a little more skin than I would like to, but okay. Whatever. I'm just her older brother, I don't even need to have a say. She paired that with black heels and her usual set of rings. She looked beautiful.