2

<<Wipe that tear away now from your eye>>

Pietro's P.O.V.

"So you don't remember anything, anything at all?" Stark asks for the millionth time.

"How many times do you have to-" Natasha starts but gets cut off by Sky. "I remember bits and pieces." She says. "Like what?" Bruce asks.

"Small things. Like my family-" she holds in a sniff. "Like having powers. And working for this agency like thing. But I don't remember anything regarding what I did there or the people I worked with." She says.

"Well that 'agency like thing' that's S.H.I.E.L.D. You're kinda like an agent." Steve explains. "Yeah, and the 'people you worked with' That's us. We're kinda known as the Avengers." Stark follows up and asks, "Ring a bell?"

She just shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, but no."

"It's alright, sweetie. We'll help you remember." Natasha says in a tone I don't think I've ever hear her use with anyone. She sounded sweet and...gentle.

"Thank you. Can I ask you guys something?" She looks at us. "Anything." Wanda replies.

"How did I get here? How did this happen?" She asks.

Natasha and Wanda shot worried glances at me and Clint, knowing this topic is still a little bit sore for us.

"Well-" Steve starts.

Not wanting to hear anymore, I stood up from her side and sped off to my room.

/ / /

I picked up the flower vase from my nightstand and threw in on the floor. It fell with a loud crash and pieces of glass were spread out through the floor. I started pacing and running my hand through my hair, making it messier than it already is.

"Pietro!" I hear Wanda yell. "Why are you so upset? She is okay and alive and breathing! Why are you acting like this? This is not like you!" Wanda grabs my shoulders firmly and looks me in the eyes explaining.

"You don't understand Wanda!" I say, getting away from her grip. "Enlighten me then." She says.

"She doesn't remember who I am! I didn't even get to tell her how I felt." I say calming down and sitting on my bed.

Wanda sits next to me and says, "How do you feel? You just met her and you barely know her."

"I don't know how to explain it, Wanda. When I first saw her I just thought, 'Why is something so beautiful working for someone like Stark?' I just couldn't look away from her, you know? And then when she started talking and defended Stark, I almost believed her. It's crazy. And then when we fought and I found out she had powers too, I was shocked. 'She's like us' I thought. And when you used your powers against her, I saw her and it made me feel worried. As if I felt what she felt at that moment. Plus the fact that she didn't judge us for our affiliations with Ultron made me think, 'she isn't just beautiful outside but also on the inside.' You know? But I think, I fell hard when she comforted me when I had that nightmare. You know, Wanda, no one has ever comforted me like that besides you. That made me feel like we were somehow meant for each other." I explain.

"You really like her, yes?" She asks.

"I honestly think it's more than that." I admit.

She stood up and went towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Back to her room and tell her all about you. Don't worry, I'll only say nice things." Wanda says with a smile.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, my dear brother, I am going to help you. Duh." She says walking away before I could stop her.