14

<<All this time been trippin' and slippin' around
You got me, now I'm swimmin', swimmin' in clouds>>

Pietro's P.O.V.

"I need you." Sky says, walking in my room.

"Excuse me?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

"I need you to come with me and Wanda. We are going shopping and Tony won't let us go unless someone's with us." She says, pouting.

"Why do you need a babysitter?" I ask amused.

"I don't know but everyone else has other plans."

"So I'm your last resort?"

"No."

"Uhm, let me think about it...no." I say, smirking.

"Please." She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

How can I resist that?

"If you two aren't ready within five minutes, you can forget about it." I sigh.

The things I do for love.

...

"So we may have lied about wanting to go shopping." Wanda says sheepishly once we entered the mall.

"Not technically lied but kinda." Sky says.

"What's this about?" I ask, sighing.

"We are going shopping-" Wanda starts.

"Just not for us." Sky finishes.

"No." I say sternly, immediately knowing what they meant.

"Come on! Pleaseeee, brother." Wanda says pleading.

"All you have are your running clothes." Sky says.

"I like my running clothes." I mutter.

They both look up at me pleadingly.

"Fine. On one condition."

"Anything." They say at the same time. Creepy.

"I'll only buy two outfits. Each of you will select three and I'll be selecting the outfit we will buy." I say crossing my arms.

"But what difference-"

"What? No-"

They start but I raise my eyebrows at them.

"Fine." Wanda says.

"Alright. Baby steps." Sky says, nodding.

They take each of my hands and drag me to some store called Topman.

They start pulling out different articles of clothing and shoving them into my arms saying which goes with which.

Once they were happy, they had three outfits each for me to choose from and dragged me inside the dressing room while they waited outside.

Wanda's first outfit was a long black tshirt paired with black skinny jeans.

"I look like a hobo." I say stepping out of the dressing room.

"I'm sorry Wanda, but he does." Sky says, visibly cringing.

"No need to apologize, put on something new." Wanda says shooing me away.

Sky's first outfit was better, but still looked pretty terrible.

"Hello. You like my outfit or nah?" Sky calls out from outside.

"Nah." I call back.

Wanda's second outfit was a white collared short sleeved shirt that she paired with khaki skinny jeans.

"Not bad, brother. Oh wait, I did this." Wanda says, high-fiving herself.

"Don't you clean up nicely." Sky says, nodding appreciatively.

"Yeah. Don't even try the next one. You're buying this. Unless you wanna try another outfit." Wanda says.

"No thanks. I'm good." I say walking back to the dressing room.

Sky's second outfit was a blue plaid short sleeved shirt and black shorts that reached up to my knees.

"What do you think?" I say, turning around.

Sky whistled appreciatively while Wanda turns to Sky and says,

"Nice. I like it. brings out his eyes."

I nod and go back to the dressing room to try on Sky's last outfit: a blue and white marbled sweatshirt with grey sweatpants.

I hadn't even took two steps out of the dressing room when Wanda says,

"I thought we said no to sweats. That outfit is disqualified." Wanda says pushing me back to the dressing room.

We ended up buying both of their second outfits, since those were the only ones that actually looked good and weren't disqualified.

...

We stopped by for some Starbucks before heading back to the tower. We were waiting in line when something or rather someone caught Sky's eye.

"Hold on guys. I'll be right back." She says before leaving me and Wanda.

About five minutes after Sky left and while we were waiting for our orders, Sky runs up to us on the verge of tears.

"W-w-we h-have to go." She whispers, shakily. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

What happened.

"What? Why? What happened?" I ask, confused.

Wanda stares at her and I immediately know what she's doing.

Wanda's eyes darken as her expression changes from surprised, to angry, to concerned.

"Oh my gosh." She whispers but Sky probably didn't hear her.

"We have to go." She says agreeing with Sky.

"What the hell is-" I was cut off by our orders being called.

Wanda quickly grabbed our orders and we went back to the tower.

...

The minute we entered the living room, Sky made a run to her room, slamming the door and not greeting anyone who was in the living room which were Clint, Natasha, and Steve.

"Usually when Sky goes shopping, she comes back happy and not locking herself in her room." Clint says, looking at me and Wanda.

Wanda sighs and sit next to Steve on the sofa while I sat beside Clint on the floor.

"What happened?" Steve asks, concerned.

All three of them look at me expectantly.

"How am I supposed to know?! Ask her!" I say pointing at Wanda.

She just sighs and says,

"It's not really my place to tell you but, let's just say Sky and James will no longer be a growing concern."