I HURT ~Liam imagine~

Start from the beginning

"lie down love" he said.

"okay Babe" I replied as I laid down on my stomach.

"hang on (Y/N) sit up" he said. I pushed myself up to a sitting position with my legs folded under my thighs and tilted my head to the side in a questioning look.

"you have to take my shirt off love" he smirked. I chuckled and shook my head as I pulled his shirt off of my body. he grinned. looking up and down my body shamelessly till he settled his gaze to my chest. I shook my head smiling

"Hey my eyes are up here big boy" I said covering my chest. with left arm and lifting his chin with my right hand so he could stop looking at my chest. he chuckled.

"I know but I can't help but look at your beautiful body" he said leaning closer. I decided to tease him. Liam always hates it when I'm a tease. I leaned in closer to him. I heard him moan as I kissed and sucked on his sweet spot. I pulled back

"well then get to rubbing it" I seductively whispered. I smiled and lied back into my previous position. I heard him groan as I did so.

"you make me crazy you know that?" he said. I giggled

"good!" I said.

"crazy in every way" he huskily whispered in my right ear. I moaned as he started to rub my lower back.

"Liam that feels amazing" I moaned in pleasure to what he was doing.

"you really do know how to use those hands of yours" I said in pure pleasure.

"Oh Liam right there" I moaned as he moved to the left as he went to the middle of my back. he continued to massage my back up and down having me moan in pleasure. that went on for about an hour.

******

Liam just finished doing my back. and I swear to go I feel amazing right now!!

"you want me to rub your shoulders now love?" he asked innocently the past hour that he's been doing myth back he's been sneaking a few bum squeezes and other things with his wandering hands. I giggled

"definitely" I answered.

"sit up for me Baby" he said. I got up from my position and sat down with my back facing him. I thought that he was going to start rubbing my neck with the massage oil until I felt his lips on my neck. I moaned. his lips were so soft and sweet.

"does that feel good?" he whispered into my ear. I moaned in response. he stopped what he was doing.

"Liam" I moaned as I turned to face him. my legs hung off the table as I did so. he stood in-between my thighs and pulled me closer.

"what is it (Y/N)?" he asked innocently.

"ugh Liam yo-" just then. I was cut off when soft lips crashed onto mine. I was startled at first but I quickly recovered and kissed back with just as much passion as he put into it. he then cupped his hands under my thighs. my ankles locked around him as he lead us to our room. my lips harshly sucked the skin on his neck leaving a love bite. I giggled as he growled playfully. he squeezed my bum. I gasped.

"Liam you naughty boy" I moaned. he deeply chuckled.

"you haven't even seen naughty yet" he huskily spoke. I moaned as he began to leave his mark on my neck. the way his lips felt on my skin. they felt soft compared to his harsh sucking.

"you're mine" Liam whispered. I moaned.

"say it" he demanded. I bit my lip deciding to tease him. I loved it when I teased him. the way he took control, and dominance was a turn on for me.