A/N

-------a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z-------

Hey guys. I just wanted to thank all of you who have been reading my story so far and voted! Shoutout to bctmcn and Ashleighpelham for commenting so far, and for sticking with me throughout this.

Now, the other reason why I'm here, is to let you all know that I won't be updating for a while (as I mentioned last chapter), as I am headed out of state to New York with my family to visit Niagara Falls. I will hopefully update as much as possible while we're preparing ourselves for the 6-hour trip. I will update as soon as I get back. I promise.

With that done and out of the way, I wanted to test something. My friend calls me a nerd for knowing what telepathy and telekinesis are, and knowing what my IQ is. I told him otherwise, but he even used the fact that I watch Criminal Minds and that I know what the BAU or even the FBI is, against me. I would like for any of you that think that it is necessary (OR EVEN JUST NOT NERDY) to know what the BAU and the FBI stand for and what they do.

Thanks for reading this, and I will probably update in two days, since I have to start getting ready now instead of a week from now. (Plus I can't focus since my head hurts from getting my braces off today)

P.S. I don't expect to get a lot of votes, but I swear I will show him this page if I get some good comebacks and some people's support for a good debate.