Chapter 2

Sorry this took so long guys. I've been really busy lately. Anyways I hope you like it and if you do show it by commenting and voting. That's what inspires me to write more(:

Naomi

After leaving the coffee shop, getting bombarded by the paparazzi and grabbing everything I owned from mine and Garrett's house, I finally arrived at the address Leo gave me. In front of me was a very nice building mostly made of glass that must've had Leo's apartment.

I rode in my limo here so that the driver could help me with my ten bags of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and makeup. That was all I basically owned. I probably would've brought the sentimental stuff too if it weren't all pictures of Garrett or things that reminded me of him.

I was so hurt and it pissed me off that him and Buffy got to me. I haven't been this damaged since my father died. And that's what pisses me off even more. Garrett was the one that was always there. He helped repair me but I guess he either lost himself in the fame or it was his plan all along to use me.

When I met him he was a small actor who has only ever gotten a role as an extra. But when we started dating he was offered big movie roles. At first, he was so sweet and gentle but after 8 months of being famous, he started to only care for his career and our image. The whole engagement was probably a part of it too.

I felt so stupid to not see this coming. He became distant and was never home, probably having sex with other bitches. When I did see him, he became verbally abusive and always yelled at me but of course, I was lost in love.

I felt like if I lost Garrett I would become depressed again like I did when my father died. For months I would just sit in my dark room and never get up. I would cry my eyes out and feel in shock. It was the worst pain I ever felt. Then Garrett came. He helped distract and comfort me whenever I was sad. He made the pain go away and I formed a fear that if I lost him, I would go back into my deep depression.

I didn't want me to go back to that state again so that's why I made a bold move and asked Leo if I could come over. If he would've said no, I probably would have stayed in a hotel and convinced myself to be sad for a month. I would've convinced myself to miss Mike and Kay's wedding. I would've missed all my appearances and get behind in my career. That's what I thought I would've done but I'm going to try my hardest to forget Garrett tonight. He doesn't deserve a spot on my mind,tears from my eyes, and he definitely wasn't going to ruin my career or social life.

The elevator dropped me off on the fourth floor and I walked to apt 8. I knocked on the door and Leo opened it 3 minutes later.

He was wearing black sweat pants and had his once floppy dark brown hair all messed up. He didn't have a shirt on and I couldn't help but get lost examining his brawny body. My eyes started at his large biceps to the veins popping out of his forearms, and then to his toned abs that led down to a v-line.

Although I only looked at Leo as a brother he was actually pretty hot. He had the perfect muscular body, a chiseled jawline, and light brown eyes that had a flash of lust in them. He knew he was gorgeous too considering his cocky personality he never got over. He could get any girl he wanted.

"Sorry, I fell asleep," He said in a sexy sleepy voice that guys had when they just woke up.

I felt myself staring at the sweats that were riding low on his hip. "So are you just going to stand there and check me out all day or are you going to bring your bags to your room?" A smirk formed on his face while my cheeks heated up with embarrassment.

I quickly refocused and followed him. This wasn't just an ordinary apartment it was a penthouse. We walk in his living room that has a wall made of glass showing the balcony where a pool and hot tub were. Over the balcony, the room over views a gorgeous skyline of New York which was lit up with lights. I thought he would've lived in a small apartment less luxurious.