The Files: Gabriella Sarafina Herrera

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~
The File of Gabriella Sarafina Herrera, stored in the secret drawer of Alpha Kinney's Office with other pertinent files.
~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

File ID: 882050103066882050395196

Name: Gabriella Sarafina Herrera

Gender: Male or Female

Date Of Birth: February 2, 1998

Mother: Dovasary Finlani Ressero

Father: Roberto Ávila Herrera

Mate: Jason Charles Aroboni

Shifter Category: Avian

Shifter ID: Dark grey Hawk with purple eyes, wing tips, and claws.

Also Included in this File: Birth Certificate (197), All Medical Records (198-223), Report Cards (224-237) Copy of Background Check (238), Other Pertinent Files (239-266)

Important Notes:

Hispanic heritage, grew up in southern Texas. Father worked his way up through a major construction company down there, and eventually became Foreman on a couple of extremely large jobs which he successfully completed. Was offered a job (and solace) here in Bricking without my knowledge - though even if I had been informed I would not have turned him and his family away. Every shifter who wants to go somewhere where they don't have to hide or be afraid is welcomed here. He and his family (wife, daughter, two sons) moved here and seem to be quite happy.

She is an Elemental Guardian. I am allowing her to transfer in to Bricking High (which is very rare) despite this because I feel I will be able to successfully manipulate her. I don't want to, but I have come to the conclusion that If I can get all of the other Guardians active and near Matt, but still prevent Alek from activating his own Guardianship, then Alek's mantle of Grand Alpha's Mate will be passed on to someone else out of necessity. This person will definitely not be a Polymorphous shifter, thank goodness (since they are so rare), and will hopefully be female. Matt doesn't not seen to have a preference (male vs female) yet, since his mother has filled his head with romantic ideas about perfect mates and such, but if worse comes to worst I will arrange a marriage for him and force that girl to become the Grand Alpha's Mate. Anything to get Matt away from Alek for good.

Anyway, I am going to manipulate the Elemental Guardians into helping me keep Alek away from Matt, by convincing them of his "story", though I will mix in most of the truth for their sakes. This way, their active powers will force Alek's dormant powers to find a new host, and at the same time Matt reaps the benefits of already having his Elemental Guardians with him.

I know I may seem cruel, with what I'm doing here, but I'm just trying to do my best by my son, and by my pack. I am single-handedly responsible for the largest single collective group of shifters ever, and a polymorphous shifter would be a huge threat to that. Not to mention his status as Grand Alpha's Mate and Elemental Guardian triple that threat. So I am doing this for everyone's good; Matt's, Alek's, the Guardians'. Alek is a good kid, despite his isolation, and I know he would hate himself forever if I allowed him to shift and he ended up hurting people. Same for Matt, he would be devastated if his Mate came at the price of people's lives. Therefore, despite the reservations I have, I will continue as planned.

No other notes at this time.

Signed: Alpha J L Kinney