The Files: Matthew Michael Kinney

Hello Again, my darlings!

So, a few things.

1. I've realized that, as in real life, I've been implanting lots of little snippets of song lyrics and such into my stories. Yep, you're not crazy, they're actually there! Try and count how many you can find! (And there might, just maybe be a small reward for the first person to identify each one in the comments!)

2. I'm sorry I haven't been updating anything as much as I originally planned to. I've found that I can only upload on Thursday nights, so I write everything during the week and then just post it on Thursday nights. The thing is, there's so much going through my head during the week that I'm trying to put down on digital paper that I can't keep up, much less actively try to write content and plot for a specific story. I'm sorry about that, but sadly there's not much I can do, so you might just have to sit tight and deal.

3. MAJOR SUPER IMPORTANT EXCITING WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! I have recently discovered the wonder that is Google Forms, and I am working on creating forms for all kinds of things that have to do with my stories. For now I only have one finished, but thankfully it's for this story. I have a link here for you to, if you're interested, fill it out to suggest a character to me to use in this story. This is a chance for you to interact directly with the development of this story, and there will definitely be more of these coming your way in the future. For now, here's this one. Thanks in advance for participating! Also, many thanks to those who got this from the wonderful Katie and have already participated, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Except you, Jet! ; )

4. One final thing. Writing this chapter forced me to think over a lot of things about how I wanted this story to go. I'm not entirely sure how, but I ended up kind of completely rewriting the major over-arcing plotline for the entire story in a very drastic and detailed way. Again, I'm not sure how, but it happened and I really like where this is going now. What this means for you as the reader, though, is that I had to change some things in chapters one and two, but one especially. Also, chapters one and two are now kind of a lead in with an intentional cliffhanger that will be resolved several chapters after this. Think of he next few chapters like a flashback or something, because they are most definitely not barely disguised character development tools, nope, not at all. I am completely capable of my own characterization, thank you very much!

Anyway, Love You All - XOSweetsOX

Character Profile HTCS: General Info

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14fU3w8Pnc5srS8vpIaNKj54dlC3VxCiToOFg5gxLkJI/viewform?usp=send_form

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

The File of Matthew Michael Kinney, stored in the secret drawer of Alpha Kinney's Office with other pertinent files.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

File ID: 882050103066882050395046

Name: Matthew Michael Kinney

Gender: Male or Female

Date Of Birth: January 12, 1997

Mother: Alpha Camille Janet Kinney

Father: Alpha Jackson Lance Kinney

Mate: Alekzander Llygos Reinas (125)