"No, actually I thought this would be a good opportunity to screw Ollie over and watch our band fall apart when we aren't able to perform tomorrow. Just felt kinda right to let Jay win you know?" He growled clearly unamused by my sarcasm and I growled back pissed off at his accusing tone.

"Alright fur bags, turning on each other isn't going to help the situation." June cut in. Josh whirled around and got so close to him their noses were practically touching.

"And what about you huh? I bet it was your fucking incantations that made him worse!" He fumed. June pressed his lips into a hard line and glared dangerously up at him.

"Better watch your mouth you fucking flea hotel before I accidentally mistake your stupidity for a threat."

"And what's that's supposed to mean?"

"It means use your fucking brain, or is that also as small as a flea's?" I could see Josh was about to blow up and for a second there I really wished he would do something stupid like hit June. I raised a hand to my cheek as I remembered the last time we butt heads. Even if he was a lame ass vampire, he's still a pureblood. He would rip Josh a new one before he had time to think.

"Alright guys, just calm down." Dawson intervened, stepping between the two of them. He put his hand on Josh's chest, probably trying to sway him through the pack's link. I noticed while this was going on that Keegan had eased his way forward, looking tense and watching the two of them carefully in case they decided to attack. Really the tension in this place was making it hard to breath.

The door suddenly opened and we all swiveled our heads around as Anthony and Mimi walked in. Anthony paused for half a second, taking in the heavy atmosphere before continuing.

"Well? Is he doing any better?" He asked.

"Does he look like he's doing any better?" Raven snapped, her words as cold as ice. Anthony took in her anger with a calm face as he examined Ollie's state. He frowned.

"I was sure my prayers would be more effective than this. I was precise in my every step, wishing for Ollie's returned health the entire time." He sighed, disappointed. Raven was shaking all over, looking like she wanted to strangle him.

"Maybe next time inside of wishing for a miracle, you could actually try to do something to help the situation!" She shrieked.

"I was! I was praying to the great warlock Az-"

"You say his name one more time and I swear!" The two then continued to fire off insults at each other, turning our poor dorm room into a battle field for their verbal war. Ollie coughed and I glanced back over at him. He seemed so small the way he was hunched over like that. His brows creased and his lips morphed into a grimace. I frowned and walked over to him. He was probably in a lot of pain. I ran my fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face. I wish there was something I could do...

As I slid my fingers down to the ends of his hair, I noticed something peeking out from beneath the collar of his shirt. I tilted my head to the side as I pulled it down to reveal a dark spot forming on his shoulder. Was that a...bruise? I stared at it, noticing it's odd shape. It looked almost as if he'd spilt ink on himself the way it was spread across his skin. I pulled his shirt down further and noticed the mark continued to twist down his back. I furrowed my brows as I gently pulled his body forward and lifted the end of his shirt. I felt my eyes go wide.

"Guys."

"And further more how can you blame a person's belief for such an illness!" Anthony yelled.

"I'm not saying your beliefs are the problem! What I'm say is-"

"GUYS!" I shouted over them.

"WHAT?" Raven shouted back, turning to glare at me.