Chapter 8 - A cousin visiting?

You felt someone's hand stroking your hair as you sleepily opened your eyes only to see Allen next to you with a soft smile. You then remembered that the other day after you and Allen had sex and Matt teased him about it throughout the day, Allen came into your room and snuck into your bed before you drifted off to sleep and kept you awake by chatting and kissing you until it was pretty late for you and you fell asleep right when you were kissing him (because that's just how you roll).

"Took you long enough to wake up." He stated shifting closer to you as you hugged his waist and nuzzled your head into his chest.

"It's your fault for keeping me awake..." You mumbled sleepily.

"Damn (Name), you have the sexiest sleepy voice ever, say something else~" he said close to your ear.

"Something else."

"Really?"

"It's enough to turn you on..."

"True..." With that said, he remained silent and so did you since you were still struggling to tell your brain that you woke up.

"Hey (Name)..." Allen broke the silence.

"Mmm~?"

"Say that you love me!" He demanded.

"I love you~!" You coed a bit louder in order to be heard clearly from having your face snuggled into Allen's warm chest.

"Love you too~! I didn't think you'd say it actually."

"Why wouldn't I?"

After that, Allen pushed you gently on your back as he kissed you and you kissed back lazily. He then climbed on top of you sitting on your stomach, but not applying too much weight and leaned to your neck to kiss it. He touched a soft spot that made you moan softly and tilt your head in order to give him more room. He then licked that spot sending you shivers throughout your body and mostly chest.

"Mmm~ you know, you make my heart beat fast..." You mumbled in pleasure, still with a sleepy voice.

"Well that's cheesy of you." He replied, his lips not leaving your neck. He then smirked on your soft and sensitive skin as another idea came to him. He started biting that spot to see you reaction.

"Ow... Hey! I don't like biting..." You said with a pout as he left your neck to look up at you.

"You can bite me too dollface~! I like it rough!" He said bouncing on your stomach with his hands crossed.

"Don't call me 'dollface'! It sounds wrong... And also, stop jumping on me or get off." You retorted as he now stopped and had his hands on each side of your head, supporting himself as he got closer.

"Oh, I thought you liked it when I jumped on you, if you know what I mean." He smirked and winked at you, sliding himself lower from sitting on your stomach, having your lower parts' special places touch in the process. He leaned for another kiss which he didn't get because someone was knocking at the door so you both darted your vision there. It soon opened revealing (T/n).

"Morning. Oliver told me to wake you up, since you were supposed to be eating breakfast by now, but I guess you're busy..." Your brother said casually.

"Right! We'll be there!" You said lifting yourself up despite Allen still sitting on your lap and he just wrapped his hands around your neck.

"Sure." With that said your brother left the room.

"Can't we stay a bit more~?" Allen whined as he nuzzled the crook of your neck.

"No... I'm hungry!" You said remembering that there is food on this planet that wants to be in your stomach.

You got out of bed (with Allen still clinging to your neck) to change from your PJs to regular clothes for the day. Allen gave up on clinging to you and went to his room to change as well. You went down stairs for breakfast and noticed that everyone, even Allen, was already at the dinning table eating breakfast. There was a free chair between (T/n) and Allen where a plate with food was waiting for you. As you sat at the table, you couldn't help but notice Allen's angered expression.

"What's with the rape face?" You asked him jokingly.

"He's pissed that his cousin is coming to visit..." Francois said plainly.

"I just don't understand how that porkchop can eat so much meat..." Allen mumbled.

"Allen, please don't make Alfie anymore uncomfortable like you did last time. After all, because of your temperamental behaviour, he was afraid of visiting for two years." Oliver said, and you interpreted that this 'Alfie' person was Allen's cousin. "I don't want you to lay a finger on him this time!" You could also see a weird pinkish color in Oliver's eyes but you decided to shrug it off.

"The only fucking reason I beat him was because he shoved a hamburger in my face, expecting me to actually eat it!" Allen retorted, as you could see Matt with an amused smirk plastered on his face. He was definitely enjoying seeing Allen pissed.

"SWEAR JAR!!!" Oliver yelled as Matt started snickering at Allen.

"The fuck you laughing at!?" Allen yelled at Matt as he searched his pockets for money, shoved a few quarters in the jar and runs upstairs to lock himself in his room.

"He must be pretty troublesome to take care of since he does this pretty often..." (T/n) calmly stated.

"You don't say..." You replied continuing with eating your food. "So how is this cousin of his exactly?" You continued curiously.

"Oh, you two'll love him! He's cheerful about everything and always smiling." Oliver replied happily.

"In other words, annoying, if you spend more than an hour with him. But that hasn't been a problem for me since he was most of the time around Al, who of course got pissed even sooner, so it was pretty entertaining for me." Matt continued.

"Matthew, that is rude!" Oliver retorted with a pout.

"So when Is he coming over?" Your brother asked.

"Around lunchtime, probably. And he will be leaving tomorrow morning."