play with me

CHAPTER 2

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME... ARIGATOU FOR READING AND VOTE

The younger twin who named Tsunayoshi by his grandparents was able to survive. Through the first day he was born, he never knew how his parents' face look like. Ever since he was admitted out of the hospital, his grandparents took the responsibility of taking care of him. But, every living thing will die. His grandfather had gone when he was one years old and now he is five years old he had to face another lost of his precious person.

"Grandma, please don't leave me," cried Tsuna, holding tight to his grandma's hand.

"I'm sorry, Tsuna. I will go alone this time," said the sick woman, wiped Tsuna's tears.

"At least take me with you. I don't want to be alone," cried Tsuna more. Being five years old boy he is, he scared to lose his grandma who has been supporting him for all this time.

"You not gonna be alone, Tsuna. You see, those couple there," whispered the woman and Tsuna in response look at the two strangers he never seen before, "They're your parent. Live with them, okay?"

"Will they love me like you did?" asked Tsuna still looking at the man who cradles a boy who look like him. They didn't even glance to look at him. He wondered why?

"I wish there come a day they will love you like how much they loved Yoshiro. Tsuna, can you allowed me to see your grandpa now? I miss him so much," said the woman, caressed Tsuna's cheek. Little by little, she breathes for a last time and joined her late husband in the afterlife and leaving her precious grandson to the cruel parents' hand.

/

Yoshiro continued to watch Tsuna who is playing by himself in front of their yard. His mother and father told him to never get close to the young boy and he wondered why. Is there something wrong that he can't get close to his own twin brother? For him, Tsuna seems lonely, playing by himself. Decided to ignore his parents' advice, he approached Tsuna.

"Hey you, what's your name?" asked Yoshiro when he was in front of Tsuna who scribble something on the ground. Tsuna looked up at Yoshiro.

"My name is Tsunayoshi,"

"Are you my brother?"

"Grandma told me so,"

"Don't you feel lonely play by yourself?" asked Yoshiro. Tsuna slightly nodded. Then, Yoshiro took Tsuna's hand and Tsuna only looked at him questionably.

"Play with me," said Yoshiro, asked Tsuna to join him.

/

"Tch, why Yoshiro being near with that brat?" grunted Iemitsu in anger when he saw Tsuna and Yoshiro played together.

"Dear, calm down. We didn't want to leave a bad impression on Shiro-kun, aren't we?" said Nana, holding her husband from attacking Tsuna.

"Fine, I hold up a little longer for now. But if anything happen to Yoshiro, I'm not gonna leave that boy alive," said Iemitsu.

/

Then, an accident happened that change everything in the twins' relationship.

TO BE CONTINUED...