4~Biology and a Voodoo Lady

Sorry for the delay, the computer got packed (as we are moving house soon) had to search for my kindle so that I could update.

As I stepped into the biology lab, my stalker was already sitting down at an empty double-desk. I slowly walked up to the empty seat (after getting my slip signed), trying to delay the obvious: I was going to have to sit next to my stalker.. It seamed as if the lesson was dragging on, just to annoy me; normally I would have loved biology and wished for the end to never come; but, today, I was sat next to a creepy stalker guy; and I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. So the milisecond the bell went, I was up on my feet and ready for lunch.

*As an angel I have a talent (that I stole off of my parents): I can sleep and I can eat (human food. Normally I would have to go into the forest and hunt for fairies). I don't actually have to eat, sleep or fit in with humans, but it is easier that explaining: why I never consume any food; and why my skin sparkles in the sun or when I am really over-emotional. I sometimes wish that I wasn't the only angel that existed, because it would be fun to have someone to fly and sparkle with.

Apparently there are other angels in the world, according to a human voodoo practitioner, I am special and can steel other angels gifts- through contact; that is my gift. I had spent years flying around the world looking for others of my kind; but I don't care anymore what the magic woman said, I believe that I am the only angel and the only one there ever will be; because, I refuse to mate with a human no matter how attractive they may be.