Day 1

I was thinking. Which one sucked the most: Moving to Australia or being in car with these idiots? I wasn't talking about my family. I wasn't even with my family right now. My family made me come Australia one week later than them so they could open the boxes and put my "things" to their place. That bothered me because i knew my mum would throw my precious posters away. So i was in a car with people i didn't know. My dad said they were the "coolest" people on earth and i will have so much fun at our "sweet" car trip. But these people smelt so terrible and they weren't even talking our language. Or they were talking but i couldn't understand this aussie accent. Plus i don't even know how to make friends or talk with people. I had no friends. Not a single friend i can tell my secrets and tell my dumbest dreams about the boy i'm in "love". Ok guys i'm being sarcastic to you right now. I don't fall in love. Nobody does. Yes i had few crushes but i can't even have a single friend so i didn't even try to talk with them. I wasn't even in love. They are just hot and that's all. That's all people think about when they have a crush. I don't believe in love but having crush doesn't bother me. I know i will have crush on few aussies because they are hot too. Even though i can't understand their accent their accent makes my heart flutter. So there we are. Our new house. It's bigger than the old one so i just ran into my room forgetting the boring people at car. My room was FANTASTIC. My mum didn't even throw away a single poster and made a part of my wall black and hung my posters up there and that looked amazing. So i thanked her we hugged blah blah blah... At dinner everybody was silent. I was happy actually being in a new place made me happy. I thought maybe i could make friends here and that made me smile. So my dad asked why i was smiling. I said i really liked my room. After dinner i helped my mum wash the dishes. I was so tired and excited for new school so i just went to sleep. Dreaming of my new friends...