Crimson Can't Leave and Orihime

After the tough events in the soul society, everyone considered ryoka's took a break. Kisuke dropped ichigo off at his house with both Misao and Crimson tagging along. After so much power use Crimson passed out.

Ayato and Repede had false forms to blend in with the neighborhood. Repede turned into a dark grey dog and renamed himself spade while Ayato somehow turned himself into a collar to hang on Spades neck.

Ichigo opened the door to his house "Im ho-..."before he could finish his sentence. A man swung his foot and kicked Ichigo in the face."Where the hell have you been?!" The man pointed at ichigo who was in a weird position in the floor.

"Oh come on!Don't you at least show worry for your son for once?!"Ichigo had a vein popping out of his head. "Oh shut up!!Where have you been this entire summer?! school starts tommorow and its 5:00 o' clock in the morning!"ichigo's supposedly father yelled and at him.

This is how their physical fight started. "Cut it out you two!" A young girl little girl said. She puffed her cheeks out and looked at the doorway. "Oh no! Dad ichigo's friend is hurt!" she gasped running over to Misao and Crimson.

Misao sighed."Please help her sir!"she exclaimed looking at ichigo's clumsy dad. "Call me Isshin dear heart!" Isshin Kurosaki gave a thumbs up. Ichigo growled annoyed at his father and picked Crimson up bridal style. Isshin gasped like an idiot "Is that my sons girlfriend?!Good job my boy!!"

Ichigo yelled while taking Crimson somewhere."Shut up!!"

~Timeskip to 7:40am~

Crimson was wide awake wanting to go back to school with Ichigo and Misao. Ichigo stared at her wide eyed"No you can't come with us!You'll pass out again!" Misao said trying to convince her.

"But!!"Crimson was gonna argue until ichigo stopped her."It's ok...We'll come back sooner then you know..I promise "He didn't dare looking at her.

Crimson stared up at him with wide eyes. Ichigo looked down to see her staring at him and blushed."J..jeez don't look at me like that!" he scratched the back of his head and walked out the room.

Misao giggled at Ichigo's shyness and waved at her."See ya later Crimson!Im sure Fallen, Seras, Ayato and Repede will tkae care of you!"

Crimson sighed and looked out the window. Misao ran down the block to catch up with Ichigo."You'd better..."she grunted and layed down. Slowly slumber took over and she began talking to Seras and Fallen in her dreams.

~At school~

At school, everyone is returning from summer break. Keigo Asano is jealous as Ichigo indicates that he and Yasutora Sado went somewhere together over the summer.

Keigo pointed at Ichigo and yelled saying he was a liar."You liar!....Hm or maybe you were hanging out with that Crimson chick all summ-" Keigo was cut off by Ichigo punching him in the face.

"Would you guy's give me a break already?! Why does everyone keep saying Im with Crimson all the time?!"Ichigo pulled at his hair. He was making things very dramatic.

Misao sighed annoyed "Oh please you know its true kurosaki."

Ichigo glared at Misao."Oh shutup! Chad do you agree with this?!" He turned towards chad.

After a moment of thinking, Chad nodded. Ichigo yelled louder than ever "Has everyone lost their minds?!"

Misao sweatdropped "Nope just you..."

A female with long curly purple hair approached."Hey Misao!"she smiled.

"Briar..?"Misoa tilted her head confused but, mostly shocked. "We will continue later Ichigo.Anyways c'mon Briar!"Misoa began walking off somewhere with Briar behind her.

Meanwhile,Orihime almost spilled the beans to Tatsuki Arisawa about what happened in Soul Society.

After class starts, Ichigo sees the empty seat next to him, which Rukia Kuchiki occupied during her time in the Human World. Then he hears a voice from outside calling his name, who turns out to be Renji.

Ichigo rushes out, telling his confused teacher that he's a relative, and tackles Renji into the bushes, who is dressed in old sixties attire and has an acoustic guitar strung to his back. Renji is now in charge of Karakura Town and is in a Gigai given to him by Kisuke Urahara. Ichigo makes fun of him for getting a demotion, since he's supposed to be a lieutenant.

Their argument is interrupted by the arrival of a Hollow. Renji tries to take it on, but he is stuck in the Gigai, and Misao and the others watch as the Hollow moves ever closer to the classroom. Then Ichigo appears behind it and dispatches before it does any harm.

At home, Ichigo is slightly late for dinner and is assaulted by Isshin for being late. Crimson hopped over to Ichigo glaring evilly at him."Your late"she sad between growling.

Misao patted her back to keep her calm. Isshin began laughing "Aren't you two good to be a married couple!"

Ichigo stopped cowering over Crimson gaze and began fighting with his dad again. Misao sighed and helped Crimson back to the guest room.

Renji is actually staying at Urahara's, but is constantly harassed at dinner by Tessai , Ururu , and Jinta. He begins to ask for seconds, but begins shaking and walks away once everyone finishes teasing him. Afterward, Yoruichi asks Kisuke if he also noticed a strange presence in town.

At home, Orihime dreams of when she was young and still with her brother. She wakes up and remembers Rukia with Captain Byakuya Kuchiki, which brings tears to her eyes.

Surprisingly, the doorbell rings, and it turns out to be her deceased brother. He reassures her that he won't return to being a Hollow, and he seems to know about her trip to Soul Society and about the dream she just had.

He then opens the window and a gate appears outside. Simultaneously, Renji gets a notice on his cell phone and rushes off to get Ichigo.

Then Ichigo realizes that the strange Reiatsu is around Orihime and so the two, along with Uryū, Misao, and Chad, arrive in time to see Orihime pulled into strange portal. Ichigo tries to slash at it, but it's too late - Orihime is gone.

On a rooftop nearby, three mysterious figures laugh and watch as the scene unfolds.

~Chapter End~