The silence is hers

Mikhails p.o.v

After the pervous events before our eyes.We decided the best choice was to seek shelter and train for what was to come."hey dummy!"I heard crimson call out.Why does she never call me by my name?"yea?"I stopped flying and looked down at the black haired lady."how are you flying out in the open and no one can see you?"she asked."oh well I learned this technique were only people i can trust see me!"My reply was a happy one because I wanted to get stronger!"hmm sounds interesting "crimson replied.Hey at least I got her satisfied.

Misao p.o.v

I watched crimson and mikhail speak to each other.I looked towards the girls who joined the party.First was an unconscious bubbly on repedes back, a girl with brown hair and green eyes though her clothes were shredded, and some girl with long purple hair and eyes."so can we have some introductions?"I asked a little curious from our group.The girl with shredded clothes responded "My name is niko haruka and my clothes are like this because your stupid mutt"she growled nd repede returned it"my name is briar rose and as you can see i have an injured leg because of the person im guessing is the leader here"she pointed at crimson.

I introduced bubbly "this girl with blue hair is bubbly waters and she was my challenge."they nodded."umm crimson who is that Dragon "I finally asked out of curiosity."Hi!My name is mikhail!im crimsy-chan dragon!!"and then of course we got a sour reply from crimson "dont call me that!!"Everyone laughed at the two forming argument."so where are we going?"briar asked.Crimson looked back at everyone "look for some shelter to train at.I know yoruichi us training ichigo for the big fight."Everyone became silent, Judging their attitudes.It was obvious they were scared and nervous."dont worry everyone!!crimson will teach us everything!!"Mikhail lifted the tension up.It was true.Everyone relied on crimson because we know she wont go down without a fight!

Crimson p.o.v

Its strange.I feel so strong everytime they put their lives towards me.I smiled a little as we continued to walk for awhile "lets rest here no one will find us"when I turned around all the girls were riding on repede."get the hell off my dog!"Said girls paniced and got off repede who collasped onto the floor tiredly.I sighed as Mikhail set up a fire."thanks"I said and sat down.Mikhail was behind me and repede was next to me."lets rest for now "Everyone agreed and took their own side.I however did not sleep.Instead I stood up and stared at the sky that surrounded me above.I thought of ichigo and everyone else.Everyone is relying on me and I have no room for....Failure!!

I pulled out the sword I happened to gain.It shined during the night.I began to swing it around making up my own skills.I pretended as If I was going against thousands of soldiers in other to protect all the ones I love and care about.The more I pretended the more I swung my sword fiercly building up speed.I noticed a few dummies in the area and decided to test all my skills on it.

Misao p.o.v

I woke up and saw crimson training.It was strange because all these moves she was doing began to become more violent by the minute.The strange part was that you couldnt here anything at all!Everytime we walk the ground would crunch but Crimsons feet are so graceful in battle.As if she is in some kind of trans and everything became quiet as if she trapped all the sword around her.It was like the silence was hers.

Briar p.o.v

I woke up for a minute and saw misao watching crimson.When I layed my eyes on the one who bit my ankle in another form.I was shocked!She was moving so fast but you heaed nothing.Her sword glowed as she swung it around in the moonlight.All you can hear was the sound of the fire we set up.Crimsons mouth didnt move one inch.As if she trapped the sound in one orb and all you could hear is nothing.

Niko p.o.v

I noticed misao and briar watching crimson.In my open watching her swing and do so many tricks without a sound or sweat was fire!!I bet I can learn a thing or two.I wonder where luna is though.Maybe she would want to fight her since she always like to challenge strong people for her entertainment.All I can hear wast he fire and nothing else.

Bubbly p.o.v

I finally awoke from my unconscious ness I saw the girl I was fighting, briar from squad 4, and niko from squad 5.I noticed the girl misao was with training fiercly though I didnt hear anything!What is she exactly?I paniced when I noticed the dragon with the group.Strangest crew ever.

Repede p.o.v

No doubt about it my master will become a strong human being.No doubt about it.To see her fight so fast with a sound was telling me something clicked in her mind and a goal she promised to keep.

Mikhail p.o.v

Woah.Crimson is so strong!I'll work double hard crimson!I promise and when I make a promise I'll keep it leave it to me!Ill get stronger for you to be proud of me!!

Everyone p.o.v (except crimson)

The silence is yours.

Crimson p.o.v

The silence is mine.