Learning Bankai

Crimson p.o.v

Where Am I?What kinda world is this exactly?

There was no sunlight at all.The entire place was dark but at the same time pretty.The sky was pitch black with a moon in the middle.I realized I was laying down on something soft.My fingers moved around a little to see what was under me.It was sand?The sand like material was white and seemed to glow everytime I touched it.A unknown breeze blew causing the sand to disappear and be replaced with black flowers of many kinds."what is this?"I looked down at my clothes.I was wearing a white rob."Are you my master?"A female voice spoke.The voice had an accent and an echoed voice to it ((like hollow ichigo))."Who are you?"I asked looking around.Suddely a girl with short spikey blonde hair and blue eyes ran towards me."Um hello?"I backed away as she got close to my face."You are my master right?Im your zanpakuto the one you were gracefully swinging last night!"she gave me a bright smile.I nodded slowly and took note of her clothes.She wore a black shirt that looked almost like a police shirt but a totally different design, the shirt had several belts on it and a badge that said 'seras' on it.To go with her shirt she wore a short skirt with a pair of shorts under it, she also wore ripped black tights up her legs and lastly white gloves."Seras?"I asked.She nodded pulling me to the ground."ok lets talk business!"All of a sudden her eyes were sharp and narrowed.She had a very serious expression on her face which kinda suprised me since she was just happy go lucky."so first off I can turn ito several forms in battle one"she lifted up a finger "is a sword which is obvious, two a gun, three chakrams, three spears, four combat braces, five scythe, six daggers, and lastly bankai"she smirked when she saw how shocked I was.I mean how can you turn into so many weapons like that I dont understand."you need to learn your bankai first"She stood up."I want you to say these words everytime you release bankai"

'I am the wolf of Yami, Eating the flesh and blood of the victims bodies. Dākushadou ga jōshō shita '
I listened to the words she requested me to say.They were so dark just like her and this place.But, actually have a peaceful atmosphere.I stood and repeated the words I was requested to say in a strong tone.

'I am the wolf of Yami, Eating the flesh and blood of the victims bodies. Dākushadou ga jōshō shita!!!'

All of a sudden seras disappeared.There was black fire surrounding me.I felt a sudden pain running through my body.It was so painful that I let out a bloody scream."AHHHHH!!!!!"

-out of the world-

Mikhail p.o.v

Everyone was training to become stronger before the battle between us and the soul society.I was currently eating this delicious meat crimson gave me!Oh boy she had a great eye for food!Speaking of crimson where is she?

Soul reapers p.o.v

We all stopped training to hear the sound of a loud scream.The scream change into a loud howl of a wolf, there in the sky was a black mist forming in the air in the shape of a monstrous animal.What is that thing? and why is it in the soul society?!What kinda source would be in the soul society to cause such a sight?

Ichigo p.o.v

What the hell was that?!Did someone from our group get hurt or something."Yoruichi?"she seemed to be one step ahead of me."I know I heard"She said looking towards the sky.What in the world is that thing.First it was a loud female scream and now it was just a blood curdling howl.I can sense everyone's reiatsu but the only one I can't seem to locate was......crimson.

-with crimson-

"AHHHHH!!!!!"I continued to scream in pain."dont worry master it will take a few more seconds"I heard seras voice in my head.The black fire disappeared from my body.I landed on the ground I was floating on gasping for air.Seras appeared infront of me with a mirror It reflected to what was behind me.And there my entire back was exposed, a big black tattoo was on my back in the shape of what seemed like a dragon though it wasnt."here"she said giving me the sword I was practicing with.The blade silver on the top and black on the bottom."Everytime you use bankai that mark will glow and transform you."I looked into seras eyes and noticed it was white any more instead it was black with a red eye slit."This world is where Ill be resting until you summon me understand?"she said eyes turning to normal."now when you wake up dont think you will look like yourself anymore"My eyes widened."wait what do you?"before I finished everything thing went black.

I am the wolf of Yami, Eating my flesh and blood to make me tame.