Chapter 9

Victoria's POV: Today is Matt's party he's turning 18. So I have to get Matt out of the house. So I called him downstairs and I told him he needed to go to the store with his mom but he groaned and said " Y, I don't want to go to the store!" So I said while whining "Please we need more food." He groaned again "Fine just for u!" Then he left and I ran to my car and grabbed all the party stuff and I called my squad to help so we each were doing something I was doing the invites, Kayla was doing the food, Nicole. Tori. And Romina all did the decorating Matt's mom had the food ordered and getting delivered so we were finished with everything and it was only 2:39. Then people were showing up so I told them to go hide. So I looked at all the guest I invited and I said "Shhhhh. This is a surprise bday party for Matt." Everybody shook their heads up and down. So I texted my Nina and said "Ok we r ready bring him in!" So she did and he came in and we surprised him we all said "HAPPY 18 BIRTHDAY MATT!"

Matt's POV: Right when I walked in the house everyone surprised me so the first person I ran to was Victoria and I kissed her. I love what she does for me. So I greeted everyone that came we had tons of fun we had a dj, my friends, her squad, and many more. I love Victoria that's probably y she told me to go to the store with my mom. I love this party its the best party ever. "So Matt do u like it.?" She said with a smile. "No. I love it!" With a big smile on my face.

A/N: Srry if it's short but I'm on a writers block now. But ILYGSFM❤️😘