Chapter 4

Matts POV: Omg this is the most terrifying scene. It was Victoria's Mom and her
boyfriend they were laying there dead. I felt so bad for Victoria she just came back from her vacation like maybe a week ago. I think I'm just going to take her to my house and tell my mom but first I'm going to call 911. "911 what is ur emergency?" The operator says. "Um..Yes hi we need an ambulance like right now!" "Ok what is ur Name?" "My name is Matthew Espinosa." Ok Matt what is wrong?" "Um..My best friend's mom and her mom's boyfriend are laying here bleeding out!" "Ok what is ur location Matt!" "My location is um... I really don't know we are between Target and Metro PCS but we r at a Mexican restaurant it's called Mexi Casa." "Ok I'm sending an ambulance to help you." She said after I said thank you.

Victoria's POV: Omg I just lost my mom😭😰. But Matt was so nice and called 911. When the ambulance got there, they pronounced her dead right on the spot they tried to revive her but they couldn't. We were to late. So instead of Matt taking me inside to go and eat dinner at my fav restaurant he took me to his house becuz his mom was my Nina. So we arrived at matt's house and we told his mom everything and he was crying too. So Juanita (matts mom) told me to go home and get all of my clothes and other stuff that was in my room at my mom's house.

2 hours later**
"Man Victoria u have a lot of stuff in ur room! Matt says. "Yea I know. Man how am I supposed to go to sleep since I lost my mom today?" "U can come and sleep with me in my room." "Aw thanks Matt." "No problem V." So Matt and I were just Layin there watching tv until all of a sudden there was an earthquake the lights went out so I couldn't c Matt I yelled out his name 10 times "MATT. MATT WHERE R U?"
Then I heard Moans and groans so I was feeling around and then I felt his hand I told him everything is going to be ok. But he still kept moaning and groaning so I asked him "What's wrong Matt r u ok?" *moaning and groaning through his teeth* "No it hurts to move" "What hurts?" "My arm when the shaking started I fell off the couch and landed on my arm that's y I didn't respond to u right away." Omg now what do I do? Do I call his mom or call 911? You know what I'm calling his mom. "Hey Nina umm. I'm going to take Matt to the hospital?" "Omg what did Matt do this time😑😒" "Well we just had an earthquake." "Wow was it that strong?" "No but I'm leaving right now to take him to go c if he broke it or anything. Love u Nina." "Ok Love u too!"

*Srry if it is a short chapter I'll try and update tomorrow. Love u guys Thnxs for reading😘😌🙌🏼.
-Queenxcutie.xo🙌🏼💘💎