Chapter 8

Cameron's POV: Man, Victoria is really mad at me.

Flashback to 14 years ago.

Her mom told me to leave because she was reading my text messages and one of them Said "Last night was amazing💋😘!" But it was from a number I knew and I took my phone and said "What r u doing?" Then she looked at me with tears in her eyes and with an angry voice  she said "Get out of my house. Go over to that sluts house because u seem happier over there then here with Victoria and I.She is only 3 Cameron y would u do this?" So I grabbed all my stuff and left. Since then I have felt guilty and I haven't seen Victoria for 14 years now she is going to be 17 soon but her boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow.

Later that day

Victoria's POV: so I buried my mom so she could live in peace. So now I have to plan a party for Matt. Ugh there are so many things I have to do so I called my Nina.
*phone convo*💘-Nina 💕- Victoria
💘- hello?
💕- hey Nina, can u take Matt out somewhere tomorrow?
💘- sure r u buying things for the party tomorrow
💕- yea but it's so stressful
💘- I know sweetheart but there is a new neighbor that just moved into ur old house u should go meet him he is really nice and sweet.
💕- Really?! I'm going to go introduce my self when I get home.
💘- You should he's really nice but I have to go but I'll talk to u later love u.
💕-love u too bye
💘-bye
*end of phone convo*

So after I talked to my Nina I came home and left all the party stuff in the car and I saw the new neighbor grabbing his guitar. So I ran over and said "Hi, I'm r u the new neighbor?" I said nervously "Yea my name is Shawn." He said with a smile. "Nice to meet u Shawn I'm Victoria. Would u like to come to my boyfriends 18th bday party?" I said with a huge smile. "Sure I would love to." But right when I was going to saw something else his phone rang and it said Princess Veronica👑💘👫! "Um, excuse me I need to take this. Um I'll see u tomorrow!" He said with the most beautiful smile ever. "Ok bye!" I said in a happy voice. But then I thought about His long distance relationship it probably won't end well becuz mine didn't go very well but I dated this guy named Taylor caniff and he cheated on me with a slut. I found out the day I went over to his house and I walked to our room and doing something I wish I never saw, him on our bed kissing a girl who was topless and I didn't even know. So I ran out of the house and called my mom and told her to come and help me get my things from Taylor's. After we did that I took it all to where my best friend was. I just hope it goes well for them. So I went upstairs and watched TV until Matt came home but I couldn't stay awake so I went to sleep.

Matt's POV: When I got home I went upstairs to see Victoria sleeping like an angel. She was so beautiful sleeping those soft lips of hers, those nice brown eyes. So I climbed in bed very quite and slowly so I didn't wake her up. She was so tired but I managed to climb in bed without waking her up.

                                                               3 hours later
Victoria's POV: When I woke up I was in a tight grip so I looked up to see Matt sleeping. He was so cute when he was asleep but then he said "What r u looking at?" So I pretended I was still asleep but I smiled and he tickled me "Stop it Matt!!!!!" I said while laughing. "Ok ok I'll stop!" Matt said with a chuckle. But I picked up my phone to see what time it was and I saw tons of messages for Twitter and Instagram. But I ignored it and looked at the time it was 4:30. So his mom was coming home soon, so we got our phones and sat on the couch and I read all the hate messages. They were so mean even their hashtag was a trend #BYEBYEVICTORIAMATTISOURS. Then I stared to cry becuz I couldn't take it anymore so Matt said "What's wrong baby girl?"

Matt's POV: All of a sudden I heard Victoria crying so I asked "What's wrong baby girl?" She gave me her phone and I was going through all the messages so I got my phone and tweeted
@thematthewespinosa: can u guys stop giving @babygirlxoxo hate, she doesn't deserve it. If u guys really love me u would leave her alone.
And I tweeted that and I gave her phone back and she looked at it and smiled. I love when she smiles.

A/N: Srry I haven't posted I was busy but I'm posting chapter 9 today too so hope u like it. Don't forget to vote.ILYGSFM💘😘