Chapter 1

Intro: Today is the day you come back from a 2 month trip in Chile,Mexico because your mom had to help your grandma clean the restaurant. So you and your mom are taking a plane back to Woodbridge,Virginia. So you get your head phones and plug it into your phone and listen to Handwritten by Shawn Mendes because his album is amazing😍.
*4 days later*
Victoria's POV
Finally we are home I missed almost half of the school year in Mexico. I wonder if Matt os home but it's a Saturday maybe he's at his game? Instead I'll text him (👊🏼Matt; 🔥you)
🔥: hey Matt I just got home
👊🏼: hey Victoria, cool I'll c u after my game. When I get there tell me everything I missed u!
🔥: ok good luck. Trust me I have a lot to tell😂
👊🏼:ok g2g c u when I get home
🔥: ok c u then
*end of convo*

2 hours later

It's been 2 hours since me and Matt texted each other. Then all of a sudden I heard the door bell ring so I ran to the door and when I opened I saw a handsome, sexy Matthew Espinosa standing there with a bouquet of red roses🌹. It was so nice of Matt to buy me flowers when I just came home from a 2 month trip. He gave me the flowers and hugged me, man I missed his hugs so much. Matt says after a 2 minute hug "So Victoria how was ur trip?" "It was okay but really boring at the same time because I had only 1 bar of service on my phone📱." You say.

About 3 hours later

"Wow ur trip must have been fun because it's 4 o'clock and I got here at 1. So you have talked about the story for 3 hours" "Sorry did I make it boring. Omg I did I'm do sorry😳😔" you say.
But then Matt brings u into a hug and says "No it wasn't boring I was actually very interested in what u did and didn't do. But I have missed u so much I just don't want u to leave. You have missed so much homework. You have to do it by Monday." "Thanks Matt you are the best I missed you so much you could even ask my mom she'll tell you how much I missed you.

Matt's POV: "Thanks Matt you are the best I missed you so much you can even ask my mom she'll tell you how much I missed you." Right when those came right out her mouth I was so happy I was jumping up and down inside. Man I missed her so much when she was gone like she doesn't understand how much I missed her. I want her to be mine but she is in a relationship with Jack Gilinsky and he is really mean to her when they text each other Because she showed me her convo with him and it's not pretty.

Victoria POV: When I hugged Matt he gave me the tightest hugs that he has ever given. I want to tell Matt I love mp him but I can't because he might have feelings for someone else. I know if I was the lucky one I would never break up with him because he is so funny😂, and the sexy thing he does with his tongue👅. Also he is really hot🔥( I know he's my best friend but I'm speaking the truth.)