Chapter 5

It was a couple of days after I had watched the video. I hadn't gotten on any social media accounts because i was afraid that i was going to be the special guest. And i was right.

I was reading through my copy of The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe when my phone started to ring. I picked out up and saw that the number was from an unknown number. It was probably another one of those stupid you've won a free cruise things.

So i answered it, "Hello?"

I was greeted by a man's voice, "Is this Hazel?"

"Yes it is.", i replied.

"This is Mark. I've tried to reach you through Instagram but i don't think you've read out yet. I was wondering if you wanted to do a meet and great with me for some fans sometime next week.", the guy said.

"I.. It just depends on what I'm doing next week really.", i lied.

"Just let me know when you are free.", Mark said.

"I will.", i replied.

"I'll talk to you soon then.", he said softly.

"Yeah. Talk to you soon. Bye.", i said quickly.

"Buh-bye.", Mark said and hung up.

I through my phone down onto the bed next to me. It wasn't like i could just tell him no. I couldn't let any of his other fans. So it looked like i was stuck with having to do a merry and greet sometime next week.