Chapter 1

Just like every Thursday afternoon Hazel went to Starbucks to get away from her roommates for a while. She had set up her laptop to get some of her writing for a fanfic done, and to watch some Markiplier. It was always her routine and it always makes her feel better.

Markiplier was starting to become her source of refuge, her place to escape when the wars of life came trampling in. She hasn't had the best of upbringing and she always had a hard time in school with people bullying her. So she had turned to writing, and then to YouTube.

And today was no different than any other day. Hazel was as fine as ever and her meds weren't working, like always. So she decided to put on her favourite Markiplier videos, Man Time and the Ice Bath Challenge. They always made her laugh and took her mind off of the everyday struggles.

As the videos were switching and an add was playing she heard a voice that she knew by heart without even having to see a face, Mark's. So Hazel looked up and lo and behold, there he stood ordering a coffee as if it was nothing for a famous YouTuber to be out like a regular person.

Hazel just sat there staring at him, I mean it wasn't everyday that she would run into someone who didn't know she existed, but helped her out more than anyone else in the world. As if Mark knew she was staring at him he looked at her causing her to blush and look back at the video that was playing, a video of Mark playing Five Nights At Freddy's.

Hazel didn't know that she had the volume loud enough for him to hear it until he walked over and took at look at her laptop screen. Now all she wanted to do was to curl into a ball and be invisible.

She reluctantly removed an earphone and stammered, " H-Hello.."

Mark smiled some, " You a fan?"

" You can say that.", Hazel replied while exiting out of YouTube and started to pack up. She didn't want to be there any longer, all she was doing was embarrassing herself in front of Markiplier.

" I have to go..", She finally said as she put her laptop back into her bag and stood up, " It was nice meeting you."

" I didn't catch your name.", Mark said as Hazel went to walk out of the door.

" It's Hazel.", she said turning around and noticing that he had his phone out and was either taking a photo of her, or a video. She blushed before waving and saying, " Buh-Bye.", and running out the door.

What a way to meet your idol and look like a total idiot in front of them. And then have them take a video or a picture of you.. Life was great wasn't it??

...............................................................

A.N.

I'm sorry if this is a crappy first chapter, but I had an idea for a Markiplier oneshot and it turned out that it would have been a better story than a oneshot. So I'm going to test it out and see how it goes. Anyways thanks for reading this crappiness and I'll see you in the next update (hopefully).

Buh-Bye!!!