Chapter 2

A.N. I'm changing the point of view from Hazel's to a first person point of view. And the picture above is what Hazel looks like. Just so you know.
...............................................................

When I got home I went straight to my room. I put my bag on my my bed, got my laptop out, and turned it on.

My phone dinged saying I had a notification, so I grabbed it and saw that I was tagged in a post on Instagram. I put my password in and clicked on Instagram. It popped up to show that Markipliergram had tagged me in a post.

" Oh great...", I muttered and clicked on the notification to see that he had taken a picture of me.

" I found a superfan today. Give her a follow and a warm hello everyone. And maybe I'll run into more of you.", Mark had posted.

And no sooner did I see it did my notifications start blowing up with people following me, commenting on my Markiplier mash up videos I had made, and people saying that I was lucky that I meet him.

I mean how did he even find me on Instagram? Unless he went through all if his followers to find me, but that would have taken hours, not fifteen minutes. I sighed and liked the picture, at least he didn't catch me while I was trying to talk, that would have been really embarrassing..

I set my phone down, since it was still being blown up, and went on YouTube to see if anyone had posted a new video. PewDiePie and Markiplier had posted new videos. PewDiePies video was just another Happy Wheels video and Markiplier's was a five minute video called Guess What.

So I clicked on it to see what it was about. It started off with him in Starbucks sitting in the chair that I had been sitting in and him talking about how he always loved to meet fans, especially superfans. Then the video skipped to a small video of me putting my laptop away, in my Markiplier bag, standing up and walking out of Starbucks. He even caught me saying Buh-Bye.

Oh gosh. This was out there for the whole world to see that I was an awkward person that basically blew it in front of Mark.. Oh my gosh.. I would need to stay inside..

At the end if the video he said that I had left something and I needed to message him telling him what I was missing, so he would know that it was me, and that we needed to set up a time and place so I can get it back.

So I started to look to see what I had left. I had my laptop, my keys, my phone, my earphones, my wallet, and not my laptop charger. The one thing that I forgot had to be one the most important things to me. I couldn't live without my charger..

So I sent a message to him telling him that I had left my laptop charger, that had a Markiplier sticker on it, and that I would be needing it soon. So if we could meet at Starbucks in the next couple of days it would be nice.

Now all I had to do was to wait on a reply from him, and hopefully I got one soon.

...............................................................

A.N.

Sorry that this story is a little slow starting, but it will pick up in the next couple of chapters, I promise. Anyways leave a like and a comment, it would be nice to get some feedback.