Chapter 2: The One And Only Lovino!

(I forgot to mention in the last chapter that all of the chapter are going to be organized in a certain way.

Unless the Vargas brothers are together or I just feel like it, the chapter will cover what they're both doing. But normally, the pov will switch sides. It will still be 3rd person but it will be from either Lovino's side or Feliciano's side.

The chapters will also interlock with each other. This chapter is about Lovino, so the next one will be about Feliciano. The next one will show what was going on with Feliciano and everyone while Lovino was doing all of the stuff in this chapter.

I hope this made sense, and if not, your always welcome to ask in a comment or wait until the next chapter is out to see what I mean. Thanks for reading and enjoy this kinda long chapter!)

On Feliciano's way out, he tapped Antonio on the shoulder. "Just to let you know, Lovino has a bit of a temper and his language isn't the nicest at times. Good luck." Feliciano whispered. He smiled and waved goodbye as he walked into his room.

Antonio waved back and went back into Lovino's large room. He thought for a moment about what Feliciano said. He brushed it off and went to join Lovino and the others.

"Alrighty, Lovino; all of your belongings have already been put away in its proper place. Would you like to start your tour of the mansion?" Antonio asked, cheerfully.

"Damn, you're really cheery, aren't you? Well, okay, let's go." Lovino stood up from his studio desk and walked to the door where Antonio was standing.

Gilbert and Francis followed right behind as Francis pushed in Lovino's desk chair on the way out.

"Well, Lovi~ You're really going to like this house! It's beautiful!" Antonio said leading them down the hall to the staircase.

Lovino crinkled his nose in annoyance. "It's just Lovino, not Lovi. Now, what's first, bastard?" Lovino asked, already done with Antonio's really affectionate attitude.

"Aww... But I like Lovi... Your grandfather said that you liked to be called that too." Antonio smirked.

Lovino became a bit flustered as he twirled his hair. "I can't believe grandpa said that..."

"You're so cute when you're face is red. And the first thing we are going to do is go to the entrance so that I can show you the mansion in order." Antonio lead them to the entrance.

"Whatever, jerk..." Lovino followed Antonio and the other two followed Lovino.

"Alright, this is the very front of the mansion where all of the cars, the fountain, and the rose garden is located." Antonio plucked a deep red rose from the green bush on the porch. "For you, Lovi~" he handed the rose to Lovino and slowly walked to the next hall still on the first floor.

Lovino blushed as Antonio handed him the beautiful rose. Lovino held on to it as he tried to catch up to Antonio.

"Do you think our Toni has a little crush on the grumpy Italian?~" Francis whispered to Gilbert as he smirked.

"Hmm, I think they'd be adorable together. Do you think we should meddle in?" Gilbert whispered.

"Maybe just a little~" Francis and Gilbert smirked as they tried to catch up to Lovino and Antonio.

Antonio brought them to the next major area of the mansion, which was the ball room, which was used for parties and such. They walked in and were met with a shiny dance floor and very large windows that let the perfect amount of sunlight in at the right angle. There were several golden colored chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Elegant tables and chairs were lined up against the wall waiting to be used. Overall, Lovino was very impressed, though, he didn't want to show it.