Chapter 1

All my imagination
everything is made up.

~
Chasity in MM

Chasity POV

I sat in front of the mirror backstage in the dressing room of one of Bronx most popping Strip clubs. "Maxi's"

Covering up my bruised cheek with as much makeup I can before my name was called too the stage.

"Alright everyone let's here it for Roxy, she did her thang out here" The host said through the mic and the crowd start applauding.

"Ight Ight, Roxy fucked it up out here but we want a lil more right?" He asked and everyone started shouting.
"I said we want a Lil moreeee right?!" He asked again but this time getting the crowd more hype. I stood behind the curtains as Roxy walked in.

"You did good"

"Thanks boo, good luck!" She said before kissing my cheek and walking too her booth.

"We got next on the stage, someone we call the goddess of beauty with the big ole booty" Some started whistling "Man im tellin you, if you ever meet this girl she's the sweetest thing ever but on that pole she's dangerous. I'm proud too present too some, and introduce too others , the sweet but dangerous Chantelle to the stage!!!" The host called out and I took a deep breath before taking the stage.

I strutted too the pole before grabbing it and doing a little dance too the music that played, I climbed the pole doing stunts and tricks that had the crowd going crazy!

We had a full house tonight which meant I was leaving out of here with a great tip, but the money wasn't going to me.

"You did great baby girl" Roxy said handing me my robe.

"Thanks, that was my last round, time for me to head out" I said grabbing my duffel bag to go change my clothes.

I watched as her smile faded into a slight frown "You know, me and the girls are going out to go get a little something too eat and hang, I would love for you too come Chas" She said calling me by my actual nickname.

Roxy was the only friend I had since I started stripping at 18 and still is. I haven't told her about my past or the horrid present I'm living now.She's been tryna figure me out since she first met me but Im just not ready too tell her yet, not anyone.

"Thanks, but I can't" I said changing into my regular clothing's

"Come on Chasity Its only for-"

"I said I can't sorry but I gotta go, see you tomorrow boo" I rushed before giving her a quick hug and leaving out the back door.

As I walked through the parking lot, a clique of men from inside the club looked my way. I quickly turned my head and continued walking.

Shortly after I could hear footsteps coming closer behind me.

"Hey Lil mama" He called out but I continued too walk.

"Hey...Heyy!" He repeatedly called out before he caught up too me and gently grabbed my arm.

"What" I slightly shouted before my face fell into admiration. Sexy wouldn't be the correct word to describe this man. From his light complexion, pink full lips and curly cut hair that was noticeably growing back. To the button down shirt, black jeans and Guiseppe's on his feet. You can tell he was a man of many others.

"Sorry I just-"

"I-I'm sorry but I really gotta go" I said before turning and running down the street too the bus stop catching the bus right on time.

Men try to talk to me day in and day out, so I'm used to the rejecting. I rather save them and myself the trouble that would head our way if I was to respond back.

About 15 minutes later I arrived across the street from the house I stayed at. I walked up the doorsteps before knocking on the door.

Almost imediately the door swung open.

"Bout damn time yo ass got here, take yo bastard ass son I can't deal with his ass for another minute." Dre said pushing him too me.

"Mommy I missed you" My 4 year old son Thomas said almost in tears hugging me. I lifted up his face seeing he had a red mark on his cheek causing me to almost break down in tears, although this isn't the first.

"He's your son to Dre" I said with tears falling out my eyes.

"Shit, that was a mistake, Now where my money." I shook my head crying handing him the bag of money I made tonight before walking past the group of people in the house smoking and drinking with Thomas behind me.

"Come on baby take off your clothes" I said wiping my eyes running him a bath.

He took off his clothes sitting in the tub, before I took him a good bath.

After we both took a shower we settled in bed together.

Soon, Thomas was laying on my chest in silence wide awake.

"Mommy?" Tommy said breaking the silence.

"Yes popa?" I answered rubbing his back.

"Mommy I don't want him too be my daddy!" He said breaking down in tears. "I want a new daddy!!" He cryed even harder. It took everything in me not to break down in front of him. I was trying my best to stay strong just for my son.

"One day Popa, One day" I said kissing his head Squeezing him. He sobbed himself to sleep.

I silently cried rocking my son. It hurts too only be 20 living such a nightmare. I closed my eyes saying a silent prayer for things to get better before falling asleep.

-

Comment~
Vote~