Wattpad?- Destiel

Start from the beginning

But it was too late. Castiel's mind was already made up. And with one last glance...

"Goodbye, Dean."

Castiel leans back in his chair and lets out a huge sigh. So that is what Destiel is... How sad... One more story wouldn't hurt...

Twist and Shout- Okay, this one seems more enlightening...

(WARNING: SPOILERS TO TWIST AND SHOUT)

"I can dig Elvis..."

***

When I become a doctor I'll make twice as much as you do and buy an island."

"A whole island?" Dean marveled, and Cas squeezed him, cheek nuzzling into the warmth of his coat and his body.

"A whole island, just for us," Cas promised, "for when we get tired of seeing the world, or when we run out of records to play, or when we're old. Then we'll just go to our island. It'll have a cabin with a huge veranda and we'll sit on it and complain."

"Why complain?" Dean laughed, and Cas stared dreamily past him, fixated on the ocean.

"Because that's what old people do!" he explained. "I guess if you're with someone you really love you don't complain as much, though."

"I don't know," Dean hummed softly, moving to stand in front of Cas, bending to gently kiss him. "I'm sure that I could find things to complain about."

Cas laughed softly and pulled Dean's mackinaw open, sliding his arms into the warmth of the coat and wrapping around Dean's body, resting his head against his chest. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas, pulling him against himself, and Cas buried his face into the crook of his neck.

"We'd get a house built, a nice two-story house with plenty of room. And it'll have a white picket fence."

"All of this on an island?" Dean laughed and Cas could feel it rumble through his chest, and he settled his hands on the small of Dean's back.

"It'll be a pretty big island."

After about an hour, Castiel finally let his tears fall.

'I love you.'
Crash.
'I love you.'
Crash.
'I love-'

***

"Cas died on a Thursday. It was Sunny. Late Afternoon. Beautiful California weather."

"I can dig Elvis..."

(Twist and Shout, as most of you already know is not mine. Full story link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/537876/chapters/955176)

***

Walking into Sam's room, Dean is greeted by the clicking sounds of Sam's screen, vigorously typing away on his phone.

"Hey, Sammy. Whatchya looking at?" He asks curiously.

"A story about love, and heartbreak, drama, and... Love."

"Sounds gay. What are the characters names?"

"You'll find out as soon as I post it on Wattpad." Deans eyes widened and he snatches the phone from Sam's hands.

"Hey!"

"Let me see that!"

"The two share a knowing look. The look that Sam recognized all too well. They were doing it again. They were staring at each other as if the world would end if they didn't. And it would, for they are each other's worlds and if they were to look away, even for a second, their worlds would slowly crumble into nothing but dust."

"Sammy, what the hell is this?" Dean asks and Sam takes his phone back.

"Oh, you know... Subtext. But then again, you can't spell 'subtext' without 's-e-x'." he smirks.

"There is no way in hell that's I'm letting you post a story about me and Cas having sex!" Sammy pouts and asks in a childish voice,

"Aww, but why not? Other people can! Why can't I?"

"Wait, what? There are pornos about us?"

At that moment, Castiel comes bursting into tbe room.

"Sam! I found this really good story on-- Dean! I, uh... I wasn't expecting you to be here. Sorry."

"Cas. Have you been on Wattpad?" Castiel stares at the floor.

"No..."

"Cas?"

"Yes..."

"Dammit, Cas. I told you not to do that!"

"Dean, get out," Sammy says all of a sudden.

"What?" Dean asks suprisingly.

"Go."

Dean stares at Sam, then Cas. Finally, he gets up from the edge of the bed and exits through the door.

"What was that about, Sam?" Castiel asks curiously.

"Just needed him to get out of the room for this. Anyway! Do you ship it?" Cas tilts his head in confusion.

"What?"

"Do you ship it?

"What does 'ship' mean?" He asks, quoting the word 'ship.'

"I mean, what are your thoughts on Destiel. Do you find them cute?" Castiel looks at the door, then back at sam.

"Yes. I ship it."

***

"Dean?" Cas calls out from the main room.

"Hm?"

"I found something lying around here that I though you might like."

Castiel reveals a record labeled 'Elvis' and gestures to play it in a questioning look.

"Sure. I can dig Elvis."

Castiel's mind immediantly heads to Twist and Shout. He shakes his head, pushing the painful memory away, and plays the record.

" Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you."

"Castiel... You sly bastard."