you're related to a band member | alex and jack |

Alex- Kellin Quinn

"Hey, babe, I'm home!" you heard your boyfriend Alex shout from the doorway, closing the door behind him.

You mark your spot in your book, place it on the table next to you, and push yourself off the couch to meet Alex by the door.

You arms wrap around his neck, and you speak softly, "So it's really happening; you're going on tour with my brother."

"What?" he looks at you funny.

"Back to the Future Hearts Tour?" you remind him.

"Wait, wait, wait," he slows you down, "Kellin's actually your brother?"

"Yes." you nod, furrowing your eyebrows. He should've known this. "Kellin is my half-brother."

"I thought you guys were just really close friends and he called you his sister because you're close." he states somewhat awkwardly, clearly embarrassed he didn't know you had a brother, "This is embarrassing."

"Why?"

"Because now I feel awkward knowing I described our sex to him in revolting detail."
.

Jack-Mike Dirnt

Today, you were going to the Green Day show nearest to your hometown. You got sidestage, considering Mike was your father.

The opening band, All Time Low, was just making their way off stage. You'd been listening to them a lot lately. As soon as your dad had told you they'd open for his band, you figured you'd better give them a listen, and you liked their material! You had never bothered to google them for their picture, but as soon as they hit the stage, you immediately noticed the guitarist. He was energetic and lively, and most of all, he was adorable. You watched the band make their way past you, the first three guys not saying a word, until the last one, the guitarist, walked by. He passed you, but then stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Jack." he introduced himself, waving at you friendly.

"Y/N," you wave back.

"Oh!" he smiles, "You're Mike's daughter, right? We've heard a lot about you."

"Really? That's nice." you respond. There is a short pause and you decide to break it, "So I've been listening to your material a bit lately."

"Have you?" he smirks playfully.

"I have." you raise an eyebrow briefly, "Good stuff."

"Like you."

You laugh and reply with a simple, "That was good!"

And that's just the beginning...