Chapter 7

Vic's POV**

"Yo Kells!" I yelled from inside the bathroom. Jackie had just left and I desperately needed a shower. I literally just finished a few moments ago.

"What Vic? I'm trying to beat this damn level." He snapped.

"So, I was thinking..." I yelled over the loud gun fire from the game. "Maybe tonight we can just, I don't know, stay in and have a movie marathon?" The noises suddenly ceased indicating that he has paused the game.

"Are you serious?" He said, his voice filled with excitement. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel draped loosely around my waist.

"Yes, I'm serious. What do you think?" I said, needing his approval.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait! We can, uhm, we can cook like five bags of kettle corn. Or as I like to call it, "Kellin corn". And we can have nummy worms and and sodas and ice cream, and..." Kellin went on.

"Kellin." He paused.

"Yes?"

"Breathe." I stated simply.

"Pttsh, breathing is for losers. I mean, if I don't say what I need to now, then what's the point, ya know? I mean, you might not be able to speak your mind to the fullest. Speaking of fullest, do you think we should skip dinner so we have enough room for the junk food? Ooh, wait, O-M-G, I just realized, it'll be like 22 Jump Street! Yay, a do-over movie night. Ahhhh, I can't wait!" He finally finished.

"You really need to learn to breathe between monologues."

"Oh shut up with your sophisticated words." He poked his tongue out at me.

"Whatever, you know you love me." I teased.

He smiled at me then turned away. I walked over and plopped down next to the fragile boy laying helplessly in my bed.

-----

Kellin's POV**

A few hours went by and it was finally time for our movie marathon. We had chosen the Scary Movie series.

They're pretty funny. I mean, I don't really see what is so entertaining about horror movie parodies. It's that 'stupid funny' kind of thing. Like, it's funny because it's stupid. Yeah.

I looked over at Vic and watched as he shoveled a handful of Kellin Corn in his mouth and take a large bite of a Heath bar. Then a large gulp of his Dr. Pepper.

His eyes glanced at me then returned to the movie.

"What?" He asked even though he was so engaged into the movie.

"You." I replied simply.

"What about me?" He asked turning his attention to me and swallowing the food in his mouth. Alright, it's now or never. I thought to myself.

"You're just cute." He gave me an amused look. "W-when you eat I mean. Like, you are so engaged in this movie but you manage to find your mouth and shove everything you can in it. Like, uh, yeah." I finished rather quickly. He smirked at me.

"Kelly thinks I'm cu-ute. Kelly thinks I'm cu-ute." He chanted like a five year old and nudged my shoulder.

"Shut up." I said and folded my arms as my face turned a crimson red. Thank god it was dark in here. Well, the secrets out now. I guess. Vic now knows that I like him. This crush that has been brewing and growing stronger on him is now known.

I looked in my lap where my eyes remained for a little while. Vic put in the third movie in the series.

"I'm gonna go get some more drinks. Do you want anything?" He asked.

"To take back the last 30 minutes of my life." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked moving a bit closer so he could hear me better.

"I-I said Kellin corn. Lots and lots of Kellin corn." I replied quickly.

"Kells, there's two bags right next to you." He said pointing. I looked down and indeed there was.

"Oh. Well. Would you look at that. Then, nothing for me. I'm good. Thanks though." I said embarassed.

-----

Vic was gone for like 20 minutes but he just went to the kitchen to get some drinks. What was taking him so long? I started to get a little worried and got up from my comfy spot on his bed.

I grabbed anything that would hold me up and made my way to the kitchen. There Vic was. He was pacing back and forth and grabbing his hair.

"Vic?" I asked trying to get his attention. He looked at me then rushed over to me. He helped me over to the counter and sat me down on it. He was positioned in between my legs and looked and me with soft eyes.

"Are you okay Vic?" I asked, worry filled my voice.

"I'm fine, I just..." He stopped.

"Just what?" I urged him.

"Kellin, I..." He started.

"You what, Vic? C'mon, tell me already." I pleaded. Vic took a deep breath then sighed. What happened next shocked me.

He kissed me.

It was hard at first but then softened. I wasn't sure what to do. I was frozen. Vic's soft lips pulled away and he looked at me.

"Well? Say something Kells." He looked so vunerable. His eyes were scared. I simply wrapped my hands behind his neck and pulled him in for another his.

His lips came in contact with mine hard. He wrapped his hands around being my back and pulled me closer. My tongue traced his bottom lip and he took the hint.

His mouth opened slightly to let my tongue invade his mouth. His tongue played with mine and I pulled him closer. He bit my bottom lip softly and a groan escaped my mouth. I tangled my fingers into his long, curly brown hair. I tugged at it sweetly. This was so heated. He began to suck on my bottom lip and my breathing hitched.

He pecked me once more then pulled away. We stared at each other kind of awkwardly.

"Uhm, so does this mean..." I trailed off. Vic chuckled.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick." He paused. "Will you, grant me the biggest honor, and make me the luckiest man alive, by becoming my boyfriend?"

A tear escaped my right eye. I was so happy. A million butterflies erupted in my stomach and my face went red again. My hands covered my mouth in disbelief.

"Of course I will! Yes!" Vic's face relaxed and he smiled. He pulled me into a big hug. Vic picked me up and spun me around.

He put me on the floor and cupped my face in his hands. His eyes looked at me admiringly with his smile never faltering. He pulled me in for a peck then kissed my forehead. Then my cheek. Then my nose.

The moment I have been waiting for is finally here. Vic's mine. And I'll live that out for as long as I have left. Until death do us part.