Chapter 1

"Just shut up and stop whoring around Stephanie!"
My dad said, so this the normal routine in my house and what I usually do is just stay out of the way.

"Well Jason, when we first met you were the one paying for my whoring around and you know it's my fucking job anyways!" My mother said as she threw yet another plate across the room.
Yes, my mother is a stripper. It's sad but true.
She had me when she was 16, I was an accident, and don't think that I don't hear that everyday 'cause I do.

"Mom, dad I'm gonna go to Mason's for the night." I said in my usual soft spoken voice. But don't underestimate me because all of my friends know that if you do you'll get hurt, bad.

I got into my old red pickup and drove to my second favorite persons house, my first of course is the one and only Andy Biersack.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As I pulled into the driveway I saw that Oli's car was there. Yay! I love him like a brother.

I used the spare key that was given to me on account of the fact I pretty much live here.

"Hey Mason, I'm sleeping over tonight" I said as I kicked off my shoes and plopped onto the couch.

"Cool" said Mason with his eyes glued onto the TV.

"Phoenix Rae Farlow, how dare you ingnore me! I thought I was your best friend." said Oli.

"First of all how dare you call me by my full name, you know your gonna pay for that and second of all the guys got another fight going tonight with some new guy and they want us to come, you in?" I said.

"I guess but what if we get caught?" Oli said.

"Dude, thats what you said last time, we didn't get caught" Mason butted in.

"Oh c'mon already. It starts at ten so we have two hours to kill" I said while taking a yellow Rockstar out of the fridge.

"Video game?" Mason said. I nodded and he threw the other control while Oli took his shirt off.

"Why'd you take your shirt off?"

"Becauseeeee, I finally got this tattoo started he said as he pointed to what looked like an eagle with big wings around his belly button that said reckless under it.

"Nice when did you get it?"

"About four days ago"

/////////////////////////////////////

I put on my leather jacket, Suicide Silence tank, and my black ripped skinneys. I also wore my Doc Martins and my usual makup that consists of just dark mascara and eyeliner.
And with the finishing touch of my spider bites and nose stud I was ready for tonights fight.

Once everybody else was ready we all hopped into Masons car and drove to Jame's place.