"Wait. How about you ask Christina. She can get here by tonight and I know she would be happy to spend time with Josie and get to know her. Plus, it'll give her practice for her baby." Tobias points out and my eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh! I thought she looked pregnant, but I didn't want to say anything and be wrong." I exclaim and he chuckles.

"How about I go and come back and pick you up at 7?" He asks and I nod.

"Sounds fantastic. Are we just going alone?"

"Yeah. As friends?" He smirks raising his beer.

"As friends."

.................

"Will you be gone long?" Josie whines in the mirror as I curl the tips of my hair.

"I'll be back when you go to bed." I reply unplugging the curling iron and she sighs.

"I don't want you to go momma."

"I know baby, but my special friend is coming over and you two will have lots of fun." I grin ruffling her hair.

"Fine. Just hurry." Josie gives in and I relieved I won't have to worry about her crying about me leaving.

I look at my phone and it's 6:48. Where the hell is Christina?

I run to my room and slip on the outfit I picked out for myself. High waisted black shorts, a red tank top and red high heals.

Don't judge, it's my first night out in months.

"Mommy, are those shorts to small for you?" Josie asks peeking in my room.

"What? Oh, no baby, these are suppose to be like this." I explain and her mouth forms a 'o' in understanding.

"Tris?" A voice echoes through my house and I sigh in relief.

"Christina, I was worried you weren't going come." I run up hugging her.

"Of course I'd be here. Go finish getting ready, I'll meet little Josie." She urges me off and I silently thank her before going back to my room.

"Honey, go meet my friend Christina. You'll really like her." I tell Josie who is sitting on my bed and she nods.

"Otay. I'll see if I like her." She mumbles before shuffling into the hall.

I finish topping of my outfit with some jewelry then go into the bathroom to apply some makeup.

After putting concealer on blemishes and applying a red lipstick, I do a smokey eye look.

Perfect.

"He's here!" Christina yells and I bite my lip before checking myself over in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I ask walking into the living room and Christina's eyes widen causing me to worry.

"You look.... like a sexymotherf'er! Are you sure you are married?" She exclaims and I chuckle then hit her playfully on the arm.

"Thanks and yes I am for a matter of fact, but there is nothing wrong in going out and having fun every once and a while." I say grabbing my purse and double checking I have everything.

"True. I have to get all my fun in before this booger comes." She chuckles pointing at her round belly and I grin.

"I forgot! I found out you were preggo and girl, you are sooo telling me everything when I get back." I squeal then notice Josie standing in front of the door.

"Hey baby, come her." I motion for her and she scampers over to me.

"Do you promise you won't leave like daddy did?" She whispers afraid and I immediately feel guilty for leaving.