As I was in thought my stomach growled. I turned for the kitchen but instead of continuing to walk forward, I slammed into someones chest. I let out and "oomph" and looked up to see Tony with an amused look on his face. I blushed.

"Hi. Uh...sorry." I said and looked at my feet. I needed to paint my toes.... 

Tony laughed and said,

"It's fine, what was that little dance for?" My cheeks turned incredibly red. He had been standing there that long? How embarrassing!

"I-uh I'm just excited for Vic, I really hope him and Kaydance get together." I said.

"Oh." He said awkwardly.

"So what did you need?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was thinking. We don't really talk that much, so maybe we could spend a little time together? Like watch movies or something?" He said shyly. I smiled and nodded.

"Well, my toes need a good paint job, so..." I said peering down at them. Tony laughed and waved his hand, signalling me to follow him to our room.

Once we were in the room, Tony headed straight to my accessory drawer (I had moved everything from my suitcase into a few drawers Tony had offered me.) And pulled out my nailpolish case. 

He set it down on the bed and patted the spot across from him.

"Pick a color." He said. I raised my brows at him. 

"Are you really going to paint my nails for me?" I said amused. He nodded.

"Yeah, why not? It's something to do." He stated. I chuckled.

"Pick a color!" He said again. I browsed all the colors I had but I couldn't pick one.

"I can't choose. You pick." I said. He looked through all of them, testing a few on a piece of paper he found near by.

He finally decided on a sky blue.

He opened up the bottle and scrunched his nose up.

"Ew, it smells bad." He said. I laughed.

"Well you're the one who wanted to do it!"

He smiled and shook his head then started painting my nails.

"Lets play 20 questions while we do this." He said. 

"Okay, you start."

"What's your favorite food?" He asked.

"Hmm....Pizza. What was your favorite band growing up?"

"AFI. Do you have any siblings?" 

"And older sister, she doesn't talk to me. Favorite movie?"

"Star Wars. Why doesn't she talk to you?" He looked up from my feet. I sighed.

"She hates my style. She's a preppy, blonde bitch who works at Hooters as one of the slutty waitresses. She calls me an ugly freak, and says I'm a disgrace to our parents" I rested my head on my knees. "I hate her. My parents love her though. They don't know she dresses in booty shorts and a crop top showing her fake tits off to guys every night to make a living though. They think she works at a big shot company and makes big money." 

Tony had finished my toes and lifted my face up.

"Hey. She's probably just jealous of you. You're not ugly, you're actually really beautiful. You're not a freak either. You're a fun, sweet girl who's been treated like shit the past few years. You won't be judged here, Audrey. You're part of the PTV family now okay? We'll all be here for you." He said looking into my eyes.

I blushed again. He called me beautiful. 

"Thanks Tony." I whispered and hugged him. In response he wrapped his tattooed arms around me and held me close.

"It's no problem, you can talk to me whenever you need to."

I loved being this close to him. He gives incredible hugs too.

Every night when he rolls over in his sleep and unintentionally cuddles with me makes my heart beat a little bit faster every time. And right now I was hoping dearly that Tony couldn't feel how fast it was going.

Tony pulled away and I mentally frowned. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" He smiled. I nodded. He hopped out of bed and went to a box filled with movies. He dug through it and turned around. 

"I've got a better idea." He said. 

"And what would that be?" I asked.

He pulled out a DVD case from behind his back and held it up to my face. 

"Walking Dead marathon!" He said.

"THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA YES." I yelled. He popped the DVD into the player and turned on the big flat screen, HD TV that was provided in the room. He then pounced back on the bed and landed next to me. I laughed got under the covers, Tony followed my actions.

It was a season 3 DVD of The Walking Dead. Good thing I was caught up on seasons 1 and 2.

Tony pressed play and we sat there in the dark watching the show about zombies. 

At some point during the time, Tony put his arm around my shoulders and I eventually got freaked out by a zombie eating the insides of a screaming human, and hid my face in Tony's chest causing him to laugh and call me a baby.

And I forgot to mention, Tony took off his shirt before cause he was hot. He sure was....