Chapter 1

Audrey-

"Now, I'm going out with some friends. I won't be back til later. You know what will happen if you try and leave. So don't even fucking thing about it. Got it?" Andy said.

I looked at the floor and nodded.

"I said, GOT IT?" He pushed my face up so I'd look at him.

"Y-yes." I stammered. He slapped me across the face and walked out, slamming the door shut.

That. That was Andy. My boyfriend. Unfortunately. 

He wasn't always like this. He used to be super sweet, caring, funny, everything a girl could have wanted. But that was 2 years ago. Yeah, 2 years. We've been dating for 3. I met him when I was 16, him 17. We were best friends for a year before he asked me to be his girlfriend. He was perfect. But everything changed the day I turned 18. I moved in with him a week after my birthday. He started getting controlling, and he was extremely bipolar. After a few months he started getting angry at me for the littlest thing. And that eventually resulted in him getting so angry, he would take out all his anger on me...physically. 

He stopped letting me out of the house. And he deleted all my contacts on my phone, and changed my number, so I can't reach anyone, and nobody can reach me. 

I still have Facebook, but anything I post, or message anyone, he sees because he knows my password, and will hurt me if I change it. Same thing with Twitter, and Tumblr. I have no privacy. 

And my parents, they love him. So they think everything is okay, and every time they call, I have to say I'm okay and that I'd visit them soon, even though it won't happen anytime soon. Andy won't let me.

I miss them so much.

I miss everyone. 

I never had much friends, but I had a few that I was really close with.

Like my best friends besides Andy. Katie, and Victoria. I haven't talked to them since my 18th birthday. 

Coming out of my thoughts, I decided to take a bath. It was well needed. Andy had been screaming at me all day, and I have anxiety. I just needed to relax.

I made my way upstairs and into our bathroom, turning on the warm water to get the bath going. Then I went to our room and picked out some PJ's even though it was only about 6:30 in the evening. It's not like I'd be going anywhere...

I grabbed some underguardments, some Soffee shorts, and a Pierce The Veil t-shirt that was a bit too big for me.

Then I made my way to the bathroom. The bath had filled up half way, so I undressed and got in, just sitting there, waiting for it to fill all the way up.

Once it had, I sat in the warm bubbly water just thinking.

I thought about how my life used to be. I had few friends, but I was happy.

I had a loving boyfriend. A nice house with my parents.

I had a stable job at a small cafe. I was friends with many of the usual customers., and had a great relationship with my boss, David.

I had my cat, Romeo, don't judge, he was quite the charmer. But my mother had called me months ago telling me he passed away.

Notice the key word "had" I have none of that now.

I realized I was crying, and I broke out into a fit of sobs. 

I needed out. I needed real love. I want to be kissed again.

Sure, Andy kisses me, but it's forceful, and I don't love him anymore. It's not filled with with anything but sexual abuse. He never hugged me anymore. He uses me for sex and abuses me. Mentally and physically. He calls me fat, ugly, and worthless all the time. He used to call me beautiful, and perfect, everything a girl would want to hear.