Naruto: Sai (OC Request)

I sigh happily while walking through Konoha with my drawing utensils. It's a beautiful and peaceful day. The wind blows through my long purple hair and the sun shines into my one light blue and my other dark blue eyes. There aren't any missions today, means I can do whatever I want to. I'm on my way to a tree in the middle of Konoha, where my favourite drawing place is. It's my favourite place because of two reasons. The first one is that it's quiet and good to relax. The second reason is the person I meet there everyday at the same time. His name is Sai and he is a good friend of mine. I blush just by thinking of him. I have a crush on him for quite a while now but he is hard to read because he doesn't show much emotions. That's also the reason why I couldn't get the courage to confess to him. Why is it easier to fight against rogue ninja and high ranked ninjas than to say three simple words?! It's frustrating! I sigh. At least I get to see him every day. It's better than nothing, isn't it? 'Stop torturing yourself with these thoughts, Kaya! Just enjoy the time you have with him!', I think when I can already see the tree. I smile while walking to our meeting spot. Sai already sits there and waits for me while drawing. I blush slightly at the sight but quickly compose myself. I go up to him and say: "Hi Sai-kun."

"Hello Kaya-san."I sit down and we draw in a comfortable silence. It's nice to spend a day like this with someone quiet, even better if said person is your crush. I close my eyes for a moment thinking about what to draw but I start to feel tired and decide a short nap can't hurt and I drift off into a peaceful slumber...

~~Time skip~~

I wake up a few moments later. I yawn slightly and stretch my arms. Looking up I notice that I slept for a longer time than I thought. I shake my head at myself and chuckle quietly. Remembering that I wasn't alone when I fell asleep, I look to where Sai sit and notice his closed eyes and his steady breathing. Seems he also fell asleep. Not that I blame him for it. I see that his sketchbook is open and that he drew something on the page. I think about whether I should take a peek at it or not. Although that I know I should ask him first my curiosity gets the best of me and I carefully take the drawing from his lap. When I manage to get it without waking him I sigh in relief. I put it on my lap and look at it. Seeing what he has drawn I blush madly. He drew me while I was asleep! My hair flows slightly in the wind. My eyes are closed and I have a peaceful expression on my face, I even smile a bit. My body is relaxed and I look like some kind of sleeping princess. I seem to feel safe and happy. It's a beautiful drawing but I doubt I really look so pretty. I'm so shocked and focused on the drawing that I don't notice Sai waking up. He looks at me and says: "Oh, you're awake, Ka-...."

He immediately stops talking when his gaze falls on his drawing on my lap. I snap out of my stupor and look shyly at him. He looks the same like always, just his eyes are a bit wider and he seems to be...surprised or even shocked...I don't know. My blush intensifies and I stutter out: "I-I'm s-sorry Sai-kun! I-I just got so c-curious a-and couldn't h-help looking a-at it. I-I know i-it's wrong a-and I shouldn't h-have done t-that b-but..."

"What do you think?"

"W-what?"

"What do you think about it?"

"W-well, I-I think it's b-beautiful and I r-really l-like it but I-I don't t-think I l-look that p-pretty..."

"You looked like it and I think you are pretty. Of course you aren't perfect but that would be boring."

"R-really?!"

"-nods-"

"T-thank y-you!"

"No problem, Kaya-san."

"B-but why drawing m-me? There a-are many girls h-here who are prettier than m-me..."

"Well, for me you are the prettiest girl. You also have a great personality. You rarely look so peaceful these times and I wanted to capture this moment."

"-blushes more- T-t-thank y-you, S-sai-kun!"

He nods and we are silent again. I am lost in my thoughts and my heart beats like crazy. I mean how often do you hear your crush saying you are pretty even with your flaws?! I don't notice him looking at me and thinking about something. Then he asks: "Can I ask you something, Kaya-san?"

"S-sure Sai-kun."

"Why do I feel weird around you?"

"What d-do you m-mean?"

"Well, my heartbeat increases when I'm near you or thinking of you. I have a weird feeling in my stomach which I can't really explain. I feel kind of angry whenever another boy is near you. You're the last thought I have before I sleep and the first one when I wake up. It's confusing for me. What is this strange feeling?"

"-blushes deep red- W-well, I-I think y-you maybe l-l-love m-me. I m-mean that's h-how y-you feel when y-you are in l-love."

"That's the same Sakura-san said when I asked her that...but how can you be sure?"

"Y-you could k-kiss the p-person and if y-you like it a-and wish t-that moment t-to never end t-than you l-love h-her."

"-thinks- Is that so...I think I will try it."

"W-wha-...?"

I am suddenly silenced by Sai's lips crashing on mine. My eyes widen and my body tenses in shock. I quickly comprehend what happens and my body relaxes. I close my eyes and kiss him back while wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms find their around my waist and pull me closer. I don't want this moment to end but unfortunately, all good things have to end too fast. We pull apart when the need for air gets too strong. I open my eyes and look in his black ones. His cheeks have a light pink dusted on them. Then something happens what I never thought I would ever see. He smiles a bit. Not his usual fake smiles but a really true one which brightens his face. I blush at this and he leans back closer to me and says: "Guess I really do love you, Kaya-san."

"I-I l-love you, too, S-sai-kun."With that said he captures my lips again with his own.