Hurting the bad boy

In the morning I was laying in bed thinking about what Jordan said to me, how sweetly poetic it was and how no one in this whole entire world has ever uttered those kind of words to me.
I found it even more flattering because he's the not the type of person to talk about girls in that type of way, let alone anyone.

Jordan wasn't charming, he was devilishly charming because after all the niceness he'd laugh it off and insult you or tell you to not let it get to your head.

My mind was in a battlefield thinking about the warnings Jacob gave me about him and that he could see I was slowly putting my guards down, so I'm officially going to put my guards up; but this time they're going to be extra tall and will give you an electric shock if you try and climb them.

I let Matt climb them, and look at us now.

I lifted up my phone to check the time.
Its 1:00 and Im supposed to be at Jacobs by 2:00 to unlock the next level of the GTA game we started and was ridiculously bad at, but it was fun because we'd beat up old ladies, go to strip clubs and run away from the police. We barely ever even did missions, but were determined to complete it.

I always have the habit of daydreaming, continuously making me late. They should call me 'Lazel', you get it? Lazy+Hazel=Lazel? Ah I love my humour.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a large black Arctic Monkeys shirt and my black converse.

~~~~~~

Jacob opened the door to my delicate knocks, he was wearing colourful pants and was shirtless exposing his skinny body his hair was scruffy but he was still wearing his wide frame glasses which I loved.

He greeted me with a loving smile, revealing his deep dimples.

"Come," He yelled, "I paused it and the police are literally surrounding me!" He panicked, running up his stairs like a monkey, I was doing the same

"Jacob, you swore you wouldn't play without me and now the police are going to take all our weapons!" I moaned

He jumped onto his bed and grabbed the remote control
I slapped his hand and gave him a deadly look
"You've done enough." I warned

"Are you sure you wanna do this Hazel? The police are surrounding us, we have a lot to loose." He sadly mumbled

"I have to, we have to much to be jailed now," I sighed.

"Are you guys serious?" Asked Daniel confused

I had a mini heart attack, since when was he here?

"Daniel?" I panicked, "Since when were you in the here?"

He was sat on a massive bean bag in the corner
His fist covered his mouth trying to keep his laughter on a low.

"Is this what you guys do when your alone?" He asked,"Have deep discussions about video games." He said, amused

"We take it very seriously," stated Jacob, "If we fail college we wont get in to university and may not get a job that could financially support us, having to resort to criminal activities in order to make a living, so playing GTA is enabling us to be prepared for what we may have to do in our futures,"

I looked at Jacob impressed, he was able to successfully justify it in a matter of seconds

"Yeah, what Jacob said." I said, smugly

"Its not that hard, it took me only 2 days to complete this game." Boasted Daniel

"Well not everyone is as good with they're hands like you!" I snapped