Wear protection

It was Saturday, the day of the party.

The week flew past like a bird in a bitter sky.
I love a hate parties, especially the ones my mother forced me to attend. I had a bad feeling about this one, I was nervous. Afraid that no one would like me, like everyone would be like the kids at my school; a bunch of closed minded narcissists and that my strange mind would be alien to them.

But I'd be a fool not to try out new things, what was there to loose? So I tried not to over think things and let fate write itself.

The evening arrived quickly so I decided to start getting ready. I didn't know if it was casual or fancy, so I decided to go "fansual" a mix between the two. I wore a tight, high wasted denim miniskirt with tinted-see through tights, I also wore an orange tight top that ended just above my belly button, a reddish-brown bomber jacket and low red converses.

I left my ringlet curls down in a middle parting and simply wore mascara and cherry lipgloss. I tried not to stare in the mirror too long incase I decided I didn't look good enough and have a panic attack.

I walked down stairs and enthusiastically waited in the living room.

My mum walked in and looked me up and down with a big smile across her face. "You look nice, whats the occasion?" She asked.

"Ah thanks, just going to an alley way to pick up men to sleep with" I sarcastically replied.

"Oh alright, be safe and remember..."

"Wear protection" We both said, simultaneously.

I sat there waiting with butterflies in my stomach waiting for a knock on the door, until I suddenly heard a loud honk coming from outside. I reluctantly walked outside and saw a blue ford awaiting me. Scrolling down the window was a grinning Jacob

"Ahh Hazel!"
He walked out and gave me a massive hug before opening the door for me.

"You look beautiful" said Jacob
I blushed "Why thank you, so do you." I replied.

"Your a sight for sore eyes Hazel." He said.

"Your a sight for blind eyes, Jacob" I said.

"Well you'd make Aphrodite look like Susan Boyle"

"You win" I said, with a cheesy smile.

"I never knew you could drive" I continued.

" I cant, I just started learning last month which means I could crash any minute" Said Jacob turning to me for a fearful reaction.

"Go ahead, I've always wondered what it would be like with a broken neck" I sarcastically replied.

Jacob giggled femininely. " I cant wait to introduce you to my friends, warning; some if them are nuts"

I simply smiled and said  "I like nuts".

After a 5 minute drive we finally arrived at his house. There was groups of young people mingling outside and I could hear music bursting from his house.

We entered his packed hallway, jacob turned to me "Welcome to my humble abode" he said with a welcoming smile on his face

There were a lot of people there dancing, drinking, smoking but we just raced straight past them into the kitchen.

"Beer?" Asked Jacob.

"Yes please" I replied. He dived into his fridge and grabbed me a can of Budweiser. Then smiled at me and said

"Come, let me show you everyone"

He grabbed my hand and led me into his living room. I found myself stood in front of a guy who looked as if he was half asleep, he had long brown hair and a short beard and was wearing a beaded necklace with a long brown top on. He looked around 19 and appeared to be a hippie.