Nine: You Are Mines

Start from the beginning

Blu: why did you and nic break up?

Bey: lil girl you know you too smart me and nic never was together we are just friends.

Blu: oh mommy can I get out tub

Bey: yes baby come on

She jumped into my arms and I wrapped her around in a towel going into the room. I put on her on pajamas.

Blu: mommy I want cereal and I want you to eat some too

I laughed and went downstairs into the kitchen. Nic was sitting on a stool drinking something in a glass. I sat blue down and grabbed the cereal from the refrigerator.

Bey: which one blu?

Blu: Apple Jacks!

I laughed and made her cereal while she talked to nic then told her to come on handing her the bowl.

Bey: do not drop this blu go head I'm following you

I told her as she left out the kitchen and I felt nic grab my arm pulling me to her.

Nic: bey we need to talk

Bey: we dont need to do shit let me go

Nic: bey Im sorry I love you

I snatched my arm away from her and walked into the room. I watched television with blu until she fall to sleep. I could not sleep and got bored and went to the backyard to sit by the bulid-in pool.

Nic: bey?

Bey: get the hell out of my face I don't want to talk to you

I got up and was about to walk back into the house until I was pushed against the wall and kissed.

Bey: let me go 

Nic: Im sorry okay listen to me you gonna listen to me I am sorry!!! I was not purposely doing any of that earlier well I was but I was flirting honestly I love you and I want there to be an us not just you and me. I am sexually attracted to you its no secret but its more than sexual attraction I have actual feelings for you and I want to make you mines.

Bey: okay nic

Nic: okay?

Bey: that's what I said didn't I?

Nic: omg yesss

I laughed and she kissed me pulling me by the pool. She looked at me grabbing my hand in hers and I nodded.

Nic: 1...2......

Bey: I think my heart just drop to my ass

Nic: ...3

We both jumped in the pool sinking under the water she grabbed hands and we kissed before flowing to the top to catch our breath. We floated to the middle and kissed once more.

Bey: nic promise me something

Nic: I promise not to hurt you nor will I ever break your heart believe it or not Im speaking from my heart I will never ever treat you bad and actions speak louder then words so I will prove every word to you.

Bey: what?

Nic: you said promise you something and I did

She smiled and kissed me.

Bey: I love you

Nic: I love you too

®®®®®®

Comment

Vote

Share :)

They finally together!! Excuse all Errors