Keyblade time!

A/n: Hi everypony. I know it's been a long time sincr the last chapter and I'm sorry. I know it's summer and all, but like I said, I am in Marching Band. And my music is my top priority. Sorry if it takes awhile for these chapters for any of my books to come out. Now on to the chapter!!!!

Carol: Hey everypony! Today we have a good bit of questions and dares, and I'm pretty sure Twilight is not going to like the first one.

Twilight: Why would you say that?

Clover: *quickly reads dare to self* She's right your not gonna like it. It's from Merritt2567 and it says: I dare Twilight to throw all of her books away!

Twilight: NOT MY BOOKS! THEY'RE MY BABIES!!! I WILL NEVER THROW THEM OUT!!!!

Everypony-Twilight: *stares at Twilight*

Aj: Sorry to break it to you Twilight, but you have to. It's a dare.

Twilight: Ugh! Fine! *throws away all of her books* Happy. Oh and before I forget. *teleports all of her books back to her*

Jazz: I don't think that's what they mean.

Twilight: I don't care!! I still threw them out. I just got them back. So technically I did the dare!

Lighting: Okay whatever you say Twilight. Anyway the next one is from Friskywriting2222 and she says: I dare Rarity to wear the most ugliest clothes she can find.

Moon: Wow! Two bad dares in a row!

Rarity: How long do I have to wear.

Carol: I think for the whole chapter. Unless you get a dare that requires you to change. Then you can get out of the outfit.

Rarity: Fine. *goes off and find ugly clothing* There. They are arrangement of the clothes you guys had me make when you didn't like original idea for the gala dresses. Because this is just *makes a sick face*

Everypony else: *laughs*

Aj: I'm sorry Rares, but you look hilarious.

Rarity: Laugh all you want. I just hope I don't have to wear this for the whole thing.

Moon: Well it looks like your lucky, because you get to change into something fancy for the next dare.

Rarity: YAY!!

Moon: It's from Janpowel and they said: I dare Rarity to roll in mud in her fanciest clothes. Well it's good because you get to change. But it's also is bad because you have to roll in mud! XD

Rarity: Great! Just Great!

Twilight: *uses magic to make a mud pile appear*

Rarity: Let me go change. *leaves then comes back* There, now I'm in my gala outfit. Ew, this is gonna be repulsive! *jumps in the mud pile and rolls around in it for 10 seconds* Done now if you excuse I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be back.

-----ONE SHOWER LATER-----

Rarity: Much better.

Rainbow: Rarity, what in the world were you doing! You took FIVE HOURS!! And we weren't able to continue because the next dare requires all of us!

Rarity: Well I'm sorry if it takes a long time for perfection! I must look my best for my fans! Come on Rarity Fans let me hear you!

All Rarity fans: RARITY IS BEST PONY!!! RARITY! RARITY! RARITY!!!

Rarity: See.

Jazz: Well now that your back we can do the next dare. It's from sing_song2000 and she says: I dare all of you (including the ocs) to turn into the elements of insanity (also say the names of them)