Discord's choice

Carol: Hi everypony! We have a dare but they due to another dare it won't end up happening.

Jazz: Which is good for Rarity.

Rarity: Why do you say that darling.

Jazz: You'll see.

Carol: OK. So the dare was from sing_song2000 and it say: Rarity I dare you to go out in the rain then get covered with mud then get covered with mud then get covered with leaves and stay like that for TWO chapters.

Rarity: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BEAUTIFUL COAT WILL BE RUUUUIIIINNNNEEEEDDD.

Jazz: Don't worry there is another dare that gets rid of this mean dare.

Rarity: Really.

Carol: Yup. This dare is from ErinKruger and she says: That's mean. I dare Rarity to IGNORE the dare by sing_song2000!

Raity: YESSSSS!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

Jazz: *whispers to self* Your welcome.

Pinkie: Guys we need Carol and Fluttershy. Now. Discord has chose who he wants to be with.

Carol and Fluttershy: Really!

Pinkie: Yep!

Discord: OK! So I had to choose between Carol and Fluttershy. Since only one person voted I had to make the choice myself. Just saying this was very hard. Do both you have your backup crush incase its not you.

Carol and Fluttershy: Yep!

Discord: Good. OK! I choose Carol.

Carol: YES! I'm sorry Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: It's fine. Besides I do have a backup crush.

Everypony else: Who?

Fluttershy: Breaburn. Actually he already asked me out but I told him I would have to think about it.

Breaburn: So is that a yes Miss Shy.

Fluttershy: *blushes* Yes.

Carol: Good for you Fluttershy. I had a backup but I wouldn't be able to date him.

Twilight: Why?

Carol: He's a human.

Everypony else: Oh. OK!

Discord: So now that I have chosen. *kisses carol on the cheeck* Bye.

Carol: He kissed me *faints*

Breaburn: Who was that who just fainted.

Fluttershy: That's Carol she's Discord's new marefriend.

Breaburn: Interesting. Well you ready to go Flutters.

Fluttershy: Yeah just give me a minute.

Carol: *wakes up* What happened.

Pinkie: Discord kiss you. Also something tells me that Cheese won't be to happy about this.

Carol: Oh no! You're right I must keep this a secret from him till the time is right. Promise you guys won't tell him.

Everpony else: Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye!

Carol: Thanks Guys. Anyway. That ends this chapter-

Rainbow: Hey guys what did I miss.

Twilight: Where were you.

Rainbow: Uh... Nowhere!

Pinkie: Well find out sooner later. Oh and Discord chose Carol but it's OK cause Flutters has a date with Breaburn.

Rainbow: Cool!

Carol: Anyway as I was saying. That ends this chapter. Don't forget to leave questions and dares in the comment section. Bye!

Everypony else: Bye!!!