Against the World

Carol: Hey guys. So guess what, today's chapter actually won't be that long as we literally only have 4 dares and they're pretty short.

Rarity: Well that's a first.

Rainbow: Yeah these chapters lately have been really long. It'll be nice to have some easy dares.

Twilight: So what's the first one?

Carol: Funny you say that Twilight.

Twilight: It involves me doesn't it?

Clover: Yup.

Twilight: *sighs* What do I have to do?

Jazz: Well according to 0Harmony0 she says: I dare twilight to sing ,against the world. (Type : magpiepony against the world. Then read the description.) good luck.

Twilight: I have no idea what the song is.

Carol: Don't worry I have the lyrics right here.

Twilight: Okay here goes nothing I guess?

I guess it's just me and you for now against the world, against the world. Me and you for now against the world, against the world. I'll never give away your trust. I'll never give away your secrets. I'll never give away to much. Heartbeats hushed when touched by demons. Stop! Stop! Quick! Don't wanna stop. Sh. Speak too soon, before they know you. They all may not understand, buy until they do. I guess it's just me and you for now against the world, against the world. Me and you for now against the world, against the world. Don't ever say it hurts too much. Don't ever say it hurts to feel this. Don't ever say the pain's too much. What's the point of pain, if our love can't heal it? Stop! Stop! Quick! Don't wanna stop. Sh. Speak too soon, before they know you. They all may not understand, buy until they do.I guess it's just me and you for now against the world, against the world. Me and you for now against the world, against the world. Yeah, slow down. I don't wanna stop now. What's the point of falling if we don't hit ground? But every single breath is another chance I get to be close to you. To be close to you. Yeah, slow down. I don't wanna stop now. What's the point of falling if I don't hit ground. But every single breath is another chance I get to be close to you. To be close to you. It's just me and you for now against the world, against the world. Me and you for now against the world, against the world.

Rainbow: You have a nice singing voice Twi.

Twilight: *blushes* Th-thanks Dash.

Pinkie: I agree but to be honest, Flutters singing is better.

Everypony: *nods head in agreement*

Twilight: Anyway the next two are from starlightsparkle33 and they say: I dare Dipstick not to go mystery hunting for two chapters. I also have a question: I ship Pinecest (sorta) can Bill make it happen? Or should I put that last dare in the Gravity Falls Dares...nah. To lazy.

Carol: Um, sense both of those are questions for the gravity fall characters and the one involves Bill, I'm gonna say that one will have to wait til the next time were in Gravity Falls. Sorry.

Mabel: Don't worry though, we'll get to it. Even though I'm not too sure about that dare. I mean why would you ship me and Dipper.

Jazz: I could see it.

Dipper and Mabel: *looks at Jazz weirdly*

Jazz: I mean if you weren't related I could see it.

Dipper: *nods*

Rarity: Anyway let's move onto the next dare.

Pinkie: *snickers* Well lucky for you Rarity, the next dare is for you.

Rarity: Really? Can I read it.

Pinkie: Sure.

Rarity: Fabulous. Okay, so the dare is from kiwile3, just saying thanks for giving me a dare, and she says: I dare Rarity to go dumpster diving. I take back my thank you.

Pinkie: *laughs* You have to go dumpster diving!!!

Rarity: I understand that Pinkie Pie. Please stop laughing about it.

Pinkie: *continues laughing*

Rarity: *rolls eyes* Fluttershy please get your marefriend to stop laughing at this. It's not funny.

Flutters: *giggles a bit* Sorry Rarity but it's kind of funny

Rarity: Ugh. Just get me a stupid dumpster already so I can do this dare already.

Twilight: Wow Rarity. You seem anxious to get this done.

Rarity: I just want to get over with.

Carol: Okay Rarity. Here's the dumpster.

Rarity: I can't believe I'm doing this. *jumps into the dumpster*

Aj: *laughs a bit* I'm sorry Rares. I love you and everything but you look ridiculous.

Rarity: Well thanks Applejack. It's so great to know that your marefriend thinks you look ridiculous. *frowns*

Aj: Sorry Rares...

Rarity: Whatever. I'm gonna go wash up.. *leaves*

Rainbow: ....awkward.

Twilight: Rainbow!

Rainbow: What? I'm just saying that that was awkward.

Aj: It was. I feel bad.

Jazz: Don't worry Applejack. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Carol: Yeah we have 1 more left. You can go talk to her afterwards. Okay?

Aj: Okay.

Clover: Great. So the last person asked 5 questions. They're all from _steampunkprincess_ and they are: Okay like 5 questions: 1. Hey Rainbowdash do you applejack? 2. Rainbowdash do you still talk to Gilda? 3. Pinkie Pie, have you heard of read cupcakes? 4. A.J. What happened to your mom and dad? 5. Rainbowdash would you ever kill schootaloo if someone paid you (also do you work at the rainbow factory)

Rainbow: That's a lot of questions. For the questions involving me. No I don't Applejack. I don't know what that means and I don't want to. Yeah I still talk to Gilda. And no, I would never kill Scootaloo. Not even if somepony paid me. And no I don't wok at the Rainbow Factory. It's not even a real thing.

Pinkie: That's great to know Rainbow. Also yes I've heard of it and I hate it. Why would somepony make that. I would never do that to anypony.

Aj: As for what happened to my parents....they passed away while delivering apples across Equestria....

Carol: Awe Applejack. I know it happened awhile ago but I'm sorry for your lost.

Aj: It's okay. At least they're in a better place now. *tear rolls down cheek*

Twilight: Well that's all we have for this chapter. I'm sure Applejack wants to go talk to Rarity before things gets worst

Aj: *nods head*

Carol: So leave your questions and dares in the comments below and we'll see you next time. Bye!

Everypony: Bye!