Huge Party

Carol: Hey guys we got another dare from-

Rainbow: Sing_song2000

Carol: *sigh* yes. seriously why is no one else is commenting I get ton of people commenting on my ask discord book. Anyway for the dare we all mane 6, Celestia Luna and Cadence, and... Sunset Shimmer?

Twilight: Well I guess I'll go and get her. Spike while I'm gone tell the other three princesses that we need them for our dare.

Spike: Yes Ma'm

Twilight: *walks into portal*

*In the human world*

Pinkie: *hanging out at the poral with rest of her friends* Hey guys when do you think Twilight is gonna come back.

Sunset: I don't know but I know that it'sbest that we don't go threw... well at least you guys.

Rarity: And why can't we go threw?!?!

Sunset: Because there is already a Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity in that world.

Rainbow: And you would know this how?

Sunset: Because I'm from that world.

Twilight: *comes through portal*

All her friends: TWILIGHT!!!

Twilight: HI! Oh Sunset um me and my friends in Equestria are doing ask/dare game and we need you for it.

Sunset: OK! *her and twilight walk threw portal*

Twilight: WERE BACK!!!

Celestia: Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: Hi Celestia. Look I'm really sorry about abandoning my studies but if it makes you feel better I've been learning about the magic of friendship like Twilight has and sending her letters threw that one book you once gave me.

Celestia: I'm not mad besides Twilight told me about your studies.

Carol: Ok now that everyone is here the dare from sing_song2000 is: I dare all of you to plan the biggest party in the history of party's and invite everyone in ponyville, the other three princesses, and sunset shimmer. 

Pinkie: Wait if were planning a party then can we have Cheese help!!

Fluttershy: It's not in the dare though.

Pinkie: Well if its the biggest party in the hisory of party's I want Cheese to help!!

Rarity: Why do you care so much? He tried to steal your spotlight!

Pinkie: NO HE DIDN'T! HE WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS ME! AND I CARE BECAUSE HE IS MY COLTFRIEND! *covers mouth*

Everyone else: HE'S YOUR WHAT?!?!?!

Sunset: Well the Pinkie in the other world is dating someone name Cheese Sandwich.

Pinkie: REALLY!

Sunset: YUP!

Pinkie: Well I'm sorry but I'm not doing this dare without cheesie!

Twilight: FINE! Carol your the author teloport Cheese here!

Carol: Hey this is my book I'll do what I want! But lucky for Pinkie I love Cheesepie so I will. *teloports cheese to them*

Cheese: Where am I?

Pinkie: CHEESIE!!!!!!!!!!!! *kisses cheese on the lips*

Cheese: Hi pinks! So why am I here? *sees the dare* OK but that still doesn't answer my question.

Carol: Pinkie didn't want to do the dare without you, so now your helping plan the party. Also YES CHEESEPIE FOR LIFE!!!!! *mumbles to self* now if only I can get Fluttershy and Discord to confess their feelings

Fluttershy: What was that Carol?

Carol: UM NOTHING!

Cheese: OK! Lets start planning this party!

Pinkie: YAY!! OK so what type of party should it be.

Twilight: A science party.

Rainbow: No it should be a wonderbolt party!

Aj: Or an apple party!

Rarity: Let's not do that. How about a fashion party!

Fluttershy: Or an animal petting zoo party!

Carol: Girls we can't do all of them. We need to all agree on one.

Mane 6: OK.

Rainbow: *thinking* hmm. What about a friendship party!

Everyone else: YEAH!!!

Cheese: If it's a friendship party then how about we invite all of Equestria? Besides it is suppose the biggest party in the history of party's.

Pinkie: I love that idea!

Everyone else: Yeah.

Pinkie and Cheese: *start singing* Super duper party ponies. That is me and you. A party thrown by one is good, but not as great as two. Come on and let's join forces, have twice the expertise. Now let's all go two the party plan by Pinkie Pie and Cheese!

Twilight: You both know that we're all planning it right.

Pinkie: Yeah but I thought now would be a good time to sing that!

Cheese: Me too!

Rarity: Let's just get this party plan!

*after planning (during the party)*

Celestia: Hello everypony. Now I know this is suppose to be a party but I have three reward to give out to nine magnificent ponies! The first award goes to eight out of the nine, for planning the best party in the history of party's goes to Twilight Sparkle, Appejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Spike the Dragon, and Cheese Sandwich. You all threw an amazing party. And the other  two awards goes to Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: Me?

Celestia: Yes. While you were in the other world you were sending Princess Twilight Sparkle about what you were learning about friendship. Now if I'm not mistaken Twilight said in order for her and her friends in the other world to defeat the sierens they needed you. Am i right.

Sunset: Yes, that is correct.

Celestia: Well although we only have six elements of harmony here we also have 6 there. They are the same the human version of honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty. But I'm afraid the human version of Magic does not weild the element of magic in your world. The element of magic in your world is called the element of Friendship which goes to Sunset Shimmer. Also since you are the element of friendship you also now Equestria's newest princess.

Sunset: What?!?!? *gets surounded my light and turns into a alicorn* How is this possible.

Celestia: Well since Twilight is the princess of friendship here you will be the princess of friend ship in your world that way both you and Twilight can spread the love of friendship!

Everypony else: YAY FOR PRINCESS SUNSET SHIMMER!!!

Carol: Well this was a surprising party, but that's all we have for today! 

Pinkie: Don't forget to leave a question or dare in the comment section!

Everypony: BYE!!!!