Crushes?!?

Carol: We have more questions and dares everypony!

Everypone else: YAY!

Jazz: And the good news is that the dare isn't bad well sorta. Also the one of the questions will involve all of us even me and Carol.

Mane 6: COOL!

Carol: So the first question is from sing_song2000 and it says: Who are your guys crushes? Well we know Pinkie's and Rainbow's but still say them anyway.

Pinkie: Cheesie!

Rainbow: Soarin.

Twilight: Flash Sentry

Jazz: Big Base

Rarity: Um. Well most of you probably think I'm gonna say Spike right.

Everypony else: Yeah.

Rarity: Well. Sorry but I'm not. My crush is actually *takes deep breath in* Big Mac.

Aj: You have a crush on my brother.

Rarity: Yeah.

Aj: OK! Well Rarity welome to the apple family!

Rarity: Thanks oh and who is crush.

Aj: Oh! Well. You see. My crush isn't exactly a pony. Um. Twilight please don't get mad but I like Spike.

Mane 6: *mouths wide open*

Carol and Jazz: AWWWWW!

Aj: *changing the subject (sort of)* Fluttershy who's your crush.

Fluttershy: Oh. I don't want to say. You guys won't like it. How about Carol go.

Carol: I'm with Fluttershy here. I'm afraid you guys won't like and the only one who knows about it is Jazz.

Jazz: Yup! Come on guys. How about you say it at the same time.

Carol and Fluttershy: OK! 3... 2... 1... Discord!

Rainbow: Woah. You both like Discord.

Pinkie: Awkward.

Carol: I KNEW YOU LIKED DISCORD.

Fluttershy: You did. But how.

Carol: Um. Just a hunch. ^_^

Fluttershy: OK... but I didn't know you liked Discord.

Carol: Are you crazy. I love him he so amazing and cute. *continues to talk about how much she likes discord while he appears behind her* What are you guys looking at.

Discord: Maybe its the fact that you're talking about crush when he's right behind you.

Carol: *turns around and sees discord and faints*

Twilight: Um Jazz do you know what happened to her.

Jazz: She likes Discord and Discord just heard her tell us she has a crush on him.

Discord: Well I'm very flattered, but Fluttershy I didn't know you had a crush on me.

Rainbow: Seriously once she said it I thought of it for a moment and realized that its true. She always acts different in like loving way when she's around you.

Discord: Hmm I'll have to think about this. Fluttershy or Carol.

Pinkie: I know how to help. People leave you're thoughts in the comment section on who you think should get discord. Carol or Fluttershy. Does that help Discord.

Discord: Yes it does Pinkie. Thank you.

Pinkie: No problem.

Discord: *teloports back to his castle of chaos*

Carol: *wakes up* What happened.

Twilight: Nothing much just that Discord said he's gonna have to think about who he wants to be with.

Carol: Oh. OK. So um Jazz would you like to read the next question.

Jazz: Sure! The next question is also from sing_song2000 and it says: Pinkie, do you and Cheese see each other often.

Pinkie: Actally we do. He planed at least one party everywhere in Equestria. So he's now moving into Ponyville and helping me by working at Sugar Cube Corner and also help with party planning.

Rarity: So he's staying here darling.

Pinkie: Yep!

Jazz: Cool.

Carol: Awesome. Anyway who wants to read the next question.

Twilight: Me! *carol gives the question to twi* OK! Its from ErinKruger and she says: Okay but I'm going to ask Applejack do you like Caramel?

Aj: Well I used to but then I found out that there's a chance we might be related. So no. Not anymore I don't. Besides I already said earlier that I liked Spike.

Twilight: Yes which I still can't over the fact that you like a dragon.

Aj: Well. I do.

Carol: Oh wait. I almost forgot. We have a dare from sing_song2000 also but it doesn't involve any of us. It involves Flash and Shining Armor. *uses magic to have Flash and shining appear.*

Shining: Twilie!!

Twilight: Shining Armor!! So Carol why did we need them.

Carol: Well the this is the dare: I dare you guys to lock Shining armor and Flash in a room together for an hour and put hidden camra in there to spy on them.

Twilight: WHAT! Why. I'm sorry but I'm scared to see how this will turn out.

Carol: Yeah and since I feel like I'm changing it from one hour till the next chapter. OK so everypony into the other room while I get things set up in here.

Everypony else (except flash and shining): OK!

Twilight: Good luck Flash *kisses flash on the cheek*

Shining: *sees twilight kisses flash* I know what I'm doing in here till the next chapter.

Carol: *puts spy camras in the room where flash and shining can't see them.* OK! Good luck Flash, there's a chance you won't make it out alive. ^_^

Flash: WHAT?!?!

Carol: BYE! *shuts and locks the door* Twilight you know Shining saw you kiss Flash right.

Twilight: Oh no!

Carol: Well I'm gonna end the chapter here. Hopefully Flash will survive Shining from trying to hurt/kill him due to Twilight kissing him. Don't forget to comment questions and dares!

Pinkie: And don't forget to leave your choice for who think should get Discord. Bye!

Everypony else: BYE!

Carol: Wait what?!?