Chapter 10

I thought it was a great idea to have a movie night with the guys and invite Jessica. She was always up for movies. Also, I heard Niall had some interest in her so I was thinking that maybe I could try to make something happen between them. Liam and the boys were upstairs when Jess got there. "Movie night with Becca!" She cheered as she entered my house with out knocking. There was no point in her knocking. She used to be here so much that if she wasn't here, we would worry about her. She practically belongs to my house. I checked her out, she looked cute.

          She was wearing her blue denim shorts with a tan belt and a white and blue plaid shirt tucked into the shorts. She also had her dark denim purse across her chest.

        I felt a little over dressed. I was wearing my black skinny jeans with my baggy, off-the-shoulder, blue sweater, my grey slippers that looked like uggs, and a grey beanie. I looked cute too but a little more dressed up.

         "It's not just with me. It's with all the guys." Jessica shrugged, "I'm fine with that." I grinned at her, "Why? Do you have a crush on one of them?" Jessica's laugh was too practiced, too fake, "Darling, I don't know what you are talking about!" I smirked, "So you don't have any interest in Niall? I heard he was looking your way a lot when we were at the grad." She looked surprised for about a second but relaxed and guarded herself, "Nope, you are a crazy one. Anyways, we going to have some popcorn with this movie or what?"

         Niall and the rest of the guys chose that moment to walk into the room. "Did someone say popcorn?" Niall perked up and looked excited. I chuckled, "Yes, Niall. I need you to go make some popcorn. Bring a few bowls for everyone. Jess, maybe you could help him." She sent me a death glare but followed him out with a sparkle in her eye.

         Liam looked adorable. He was wearing a black sweater with the sleeves rolled up. The sweater had 3 buttons which were all undone, revealing some of his very sexy chest. He had a bright, blue, zip-up hoodie on top, unzipped of course. He was wearing his tan pants as usual. I just wanted to run up to him and never leave his arms. He saw me staring at me and winked. I blushed then turned to sift through the movies. I didn't want him to know how much he was affecting me. I chose Sinister and put it in but didn't press play.

         Liam and I stole the love seat. Jessica and Niall took one half of the couch when they came in with popcorn. Josh sat next to them with Harry. Louis and Zayn sat against the couch on the floor. I was getting pretty excited about tonight.

          I glanced over at Jessica and she was in conversation with Niall. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I watched as her cheeks turned pink and she nervously brushed the hair out of her face. That was Jessica's signature thing. She did it every time she nervous but flirty. Niall smiled teasingly and I really began to wonder how PG the conversation was.

         The movie started and I curled up to Liam. His arms made me feel safe through the movie and several times I'd jump when he kissed the top of my head or stroked my arm with his thumb. About 15 minutes into it, I was scared and cold. I really wanted a blanket but it wasn't something I wanted to go grab now that I was freaked out. Liam touched my skin, "You're chilled." He whispered. He sat up and pulled off his sweater. I laid back down and he covered me with it.

         I blushed at the sweet gesture. I had my hand on his chest. I was tracing circles with my finger when I felt the cold key. I looked up at it and smiled. I couldn't believe he was still wearing what he probably considered to be a silly item. "You're still wearing it? You don't have to if you don't like it." Liam chuckled, "It's from you. I would wear it even if it was a pink kitty that said Bad Pussy across it." I laughed loudly and got several looks. I blushed and turned my attention back to Liam, "You are the most amazing guy ever." He reached up and grabbed a lock of my hair. He twirled it around his finger as if it was the most amusing thing. "I don't know about being the most amazing but I'm definitely the luckiest." I kissed his chest once before placing my head back down to watch the movie. He had no idea how lucky I felt.