Buh-Bye Bad Romance

Kick Bad-Boys to the curb!

There's a fine line between Bad-Boy and Bad-for-you. Its time to gear up and learn the WARNING Signs.

#1. Your guy is mysterious, intelligent and creative but he is always emotionally unavailable, self absorbed and brooding. IF THIS IS YOU GUY,RUN! No matter how cute he is, this guy is to wrapped up in himself to give you the time of day. He wont invest in you or your relationship because his personal time is his priority.

#2 He cheated on you, promised you it was only a one time mistake and then it happens again. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU! FOOL ME TWICE, HIT THE ROAD! We all want to believe that we are 'that' girl he will change his way's for. Unfortunatly it isnt true.

#3 You hook up all the time but he refuses to DTR(define the relationship) This remind's me alot of the situation from Awkward, Anyone else get fan-girl crazy over the show? WELL ITS TIME TO GET CLARITY! Don't let this guy make you-second guess yourself. Confront him about it!

#4 He asks you to change certain behaviours and makes you feel like you're not good enough for him. HIS INSECURITIES ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM!Don't hide your true self for a guy. Bad Boys are Vain and Childish

#5 He can't find time for you because he is always busy. Except when he wants to hook up. STOP BEING AN OPTION! He likes to reap the benefits of a relationship, but doesn't want to put in any effort. Don't ecpect much from this guy unless you're cool with being friend's with benefits.

*** The most important thing to remember about a bad boy is that no matter how much you love him and no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to change him. Forget the Leather Jacket, and besides who doesn't like a guy with a blue button up and skinny khakis!

I honestly feel like a relationship guru, which is ironic since I'v been school-girl crushing for a hella long time on one my sister's friends. Kind of hard not to, with his pretty green eyes and his smexy laugh. Yes, I perve from afar!

Vote.Comment.Fan.

Brinley.