I Can Talk Now? or Who's Kish?

STOP. I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS DISTRACTING YOU FROM THE STORY, I WANT YOU TO LISTEN. If you like this story, comment. I don't really care if you vote, but I love seeing comments and talking to you!

I sped into the dressing room and threw on my uniform. I spent the next two hours running orders.

"Gah!" Dark exclaimed. "Why do we have to do this job?!"

"Because you need to be close and easy to reach." Shirogane-baka said, coming out of the basement. He was holding something black in his hand. "Rose, I made you something."

He opened his hand and the black fluff ball jumped out an flew over to me. It had red eyes, and silver wings and tail.

"Meet F3009. She'll help you on missions."

"Her name is F3009? Heck no. Your name is now Petal." The little robot said, echoing my thoughts. Dark and I stared at it.

"Oh yeah. She's mentally connected to you, so you can talk with her." Shirogane-baka said carelessly.

"I-I can talk now?" Petal stuttered. Dark glomped me.

"Whoo! Now you can tell me stuff!" She shouted. I winced.

"Volume, Dark!" Petal shouted. "Hey, since I can talk, I should probably tell you that I met an alien earlier today."

"WHAT?!" Shirogane-baka yelled, shaking me. I hit his shoulder with the heel of my palm, forcing him halfway across the room.

"Calm yourself!" Petal shouted at him. "He didn't cause any trouble, he just annoyed me."

"Tell me everything." Shirogane-baka demanded.

"Uh, well, I was going to school and he tripped me. I pointed some knives at his throat, he laughed, I slashed, he dodged. He said something like--"

"Man, looks like I really made you angry, huh, Flower?" Alien-guy said. Wait! ALIEN-GUY?! Dark and I got into fighting positions.

"Uh... you!" Petal shouted, hiding in my hair. "Uh, how long were you there?"

He waved a dismissive hand.

"Just long enough to say that, Flower." He said. I scowled.

"Yo, weirdo!" Dark yelled. "What're'ya doing here?"

Alien-guy scowled.

"One: It's Daisuke, not 'weirdo'."

"Oh." Petal said. "I was calling you Alien-guy."

"Two: I made a chimera~!"

"Oh crap!" Dark and I yelled. We ran outside, Daisuke flying after us.

"Hey, where'd Shirogane-baka go?" I asked Dark. She laughed.

"You were calling him that too? He might've gone to the basement, the coward."

We skidded to a stop. There was a huge snake chimera destroying the park.

'MEW MEW ROSE-' I thought.

"MEW MEW DARK-"

"METAMORPHO-SIS!"

"Mews! Standing by!" Petal yelled, me making a pose.

'Thorny Daggers!'

"Snake guns!"

'Ribbooon Thorn Slash!'

"Ribbooon Venom Shot!"

Dark shot her usual bullets, and I jumped forwars and slash the thing's tail off. It screeched in agony.

"Ugh!" Petal schreeched, flying over the battle. "These aren't very effective!"

The snake lunged at Dark.

'Rose Rods!'

My daggers disappeared and two roses formed in my hands. I crossed them.

'RIBBOOON... RED BARRIER!'

A red force feild encircled Dark.

"Thanks, Mew Rose! Ribboooooon Fang Ricochet!" She cried. Instead of the usual energy bullets, two ,well, fangs shot at the snake.

"Woohoo! Nice upgrade, Dark!" Petal yelled. I noticed she was getting waaaay to close to Daisuke. "Get back here, Peta--"

Daisuke lunged forward and knocked Petal out of the sky.

"Dude!" She cried in a squeaker voice, which either meant she was talking, or she was already broken. I watched as she landed on the ground with a sickening thud. I ran forward and grabbed her, growling under my breath and letting Dark take over.

'Great, now I can't talk!' I thought. I placed Petal in my hair as I ran back to battle. Daisuke flew in front of me, struggling to keep up.

"Wow, Flower, you sure are fast." He grunted. I ignored him and kept running, calling my daggers. "Oh no you don't! Dragon Scythe!"

A golden scythe formed in his hand and he swung it at me. I dodged and kept running. He roared in outrage and swung at my back. I dodged, but it nicked my shoulder, making me lose my balance. I tumbled to the ground, going over 50 mph.

"Oof!"

I landed on my back, all the air gone from my lungs.

'Air? What is air?' I thought sarcastically. I climbed to my feet. Daisuke was flying in front of me, smirking. My eye twitched.

'Briar Sword!'

A blood red katana was in my grip. Daisuke looked shocked.

"How many attacks do you have?! He said you would only have one!" I barely registered that there was something telling Daisuke what to do. Instead I rushed forward.

'Ribbooon Petal Dance!'

My sword struck again and again, moving at what seemed to be the speed of light. Daisuke dodged, but just barely. Later someone would tell me my eyes had a hard edge, making me look like a demon.

I heard a shriek and a sound like breaking glass. The chimera was defeated.

Daisuke scowled, momentarily losing focus. My sword raced across his face, flinging a small amount of blood. His cat-like eyes widened at the sight of the blood. He jumped back out of my range. I quit using my attack. Both of us were panting. Dark raced to my side, and both of our weapons were pointed at him.

"You've lost." Dark said, glaring. "Leave."

Daisuke looked up, his eyes glinting with a strange emotion that I couldn't identify. He laughed, a hysterical sound.

"I may have.lost the battle, but I have not lost the war." He said, backing up. I think he forgot that he could fly.

"Yo! Kish!" Shirogane-baka yelled. He showed up beside Dark.Dark cursed. Daisuke flinched. He seemed to remember his flying power, because he floated into the air. "Stop harrasing my employees!"

"How dare you call me that!" Daisuke hissed. "My grandfather was weak! He couldn't take over this planet, but I will! I AM NOT MY GRANDFATHER!"

He teleported away, leaving us with that strange statement. Dark turned to Shirogane-baka.

"Who's Kish?" She asked. Shirogane-baka shook his head.

"We need to talk."
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥