Aliens! Or More Accurately, Alien!

'Nope. Mornings, why?!' I thought to myself. It was a week since the 'Great Uniform Incident', as Dark had dubbed it, and nothing was happening!

Dark and I had created a system for the cafe. Dark took orders, and I delivered them, using my fox powers. Hello, Sonic the fox girl.

Shirogane-baka was as mean and rude as ever, and I tried to avoid him as much as possible. Akasaka-san was really shy, but a good cook.

We hadn't fought any chimeras in a week, but Shirogane-baka said that would change soon.

I was running to school, which was easier now. I ran through an alley, and tripped over something.

'OW!' I screamed in my mind. I picked myself up and brushed my uniform off. I glared at the offending trash bag and sped off again. Aaaaand, tripped over something else.

'Dam trash bags!' I thought, getting up again. Someone behind me chuckled. I spun around, drawing my daggers at the same time, the end result being me pointing them at a boy's throat.

His eyes didn't even widen. He started giggling, which was a strange reaction to having knives pointed at a key body part. He had green hair, which was in two pony tails in front of his ears. He had a red top that was cut off above his belly button, black shorts with a small skirt-like wrapping, and was barefoot. His ears were pointy, which was weird, but his eyes were the weirdest thing.

His eyes were yellow, and the cat-like pupils were a poisonous green.

My eyes narrowed almost unnoticeablely.

He was still laughing.

I growled at him.

"Aw, is the little fox angry?" He cooed. I glared at him. He had obviously done his homework. But I didn't even care he knew that I was a Mew, no one-- NO ONE-- used that tone with me. I slashed the daggers at his throat, but he wasn't there anymore.  I growled again.

"Man, looks like I really got you angry, huh, Flower?" He said. I spun around again, finding him floating in the air. He smirked. "Aren't you going to give a smart-aleck comeback?"

I rolled my eyes. This idiot obviously hadn't done his homework well enough. I scoffed, and darted toward the end of the alley again.

"Don't worry, Flower!" He shouted. "I'll see you again."

I wanted to shout "Creepy much?!" but I'm mute. I ran to school, the people in the office giving me a pass. They knew where I had to go to get to school.

Looks like another boring day.

===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===//===