Mew Rose!

"Miss?! Miss, please wake up!" Someone yelled into my ear. I groaned. I felt someone lean over me.

"YO ROSE!! UP AND AT 'EM!!" Dark yelled into my ear. I sat straight up, nearly hitting her. I gave her one of my most powerful glare. Unfortunately, Dark is immune to my glares. But the guy next to her flinched. He was really tall, with green eyes and ruffled brown hair.

"Miss!" The guy yelled, which made me realize that there was a lot of noise. It was like a construction site, but 5 times louder. "You need to transform! Here!" 

The guy handed me a golden medallion. I stared at it. Then looked at him like "Say wha?!". But he wasn't watching. He was giving Dark a matching pendant. 

"What the frick do we do with these?!" Dark demanded. The guy sighed.

"You just hold the pendant and shout whatever comes to mind."

"First tell us who you are."

"I'm--" The hedgehog screeched, blocking out most his words. "Akasaka-san. Now hurry!"

Dark shrugged and held her medallion out. "Mew Mew Dark! Metamorpho-SIS!!" She called. I gaped as she was consumed by a black orb of energy. When she stepped out, her outfit had completely changed. Gone was the leather jacket and band t-shirts. In their place was a pretty awesome ensemble. 

Dark wore a purple knee-length kimono which was darted with small white dots, imitating stars. Her sneakers had turned to black boots with white laces. Her bleach-blonde hair (totally natural) had drastically changed to pitch black, tied up with a dark blue bow. A scaled tail stuck out of the back of her kimono, and she had fangs. She looked over at me. I gulped and held my pendant out.

Mew Mew Rose! Metamorpho-SIS!! I thought, hoping it would work. Sure enough, I was surrounded by a ball of red energy. My outfit changed to a red shirt, black leather vest, black skirt which went to my thighs with petal patterns, black leggings, and black knee-high boots, the right one having red laces and left; brown. I saw a fuzzy tail and realized it looked like a fox's. I reached up and felt the matching ears. My hair had turned the same red as my eyes. The red light faded and I ran over to Dark. It only took a second.

"Snake Guns!" Dark yelled. Two black guns appeared in her hands. She grinned at them, then pointed them toward the hedgehog. "Ribboooon Venom SHOT!!" Twin bullets of purple energy slammed into the animal, making it roar in fury. 

I took a deep breath. I didn't want to get close to that thing. A phrase popped into my head.

Thorny Whips!! 

Two whips with thorns going up and down it materialized in my hands. I grinned. This was more like it!

Ribboooon Briar Wrap!! The whips were surrounded by red energy. I flung the tips at the hedgehog. They wrapped around it and squeezed. It squealed. Dark fired off another round of energy bullets. The monstrous  hedgehog shattered, leaving a normal sized one and a strange jellyfish thing behind. A small black thing came up and swallowed it. Akasaka-san yelled in triumph. 

"Good job girls!" He shouted, running over to us. Dark rounded on him.

"Inside. Now." She demanded. Akasaka-san's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Wha-"

"You are going to take us inside, give us food, and explain all of this." Dark commanded. Akasaka-san looked over at me. I glared at him, making him flinch, and started walking toward the door. Half way there, I stopped, looked down at my outfit and wished my old one back. To my surprise, the fox outfit melted into my hoodie. Yes!

Akasaka-san overtook me while I focused on my beloved jacket. 

"Come on inside, then."

__________________________________________________