"Hey everybody, what's going on? Jerome here, along with this guy.." I face the camera at Mitch who looked really comfortable.

"No..! I look like mess." He buried his face into my neck.

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh.

"Yeah, well Mitch is laying on me right now. But what I want to tell all is that there won't be any videos, aside from this one, because Mitch and I are celebrating a little somethin'- somethin'." My eyebrows wiggle and Mitch looks up at the camera. "Oooh yeah." He smirks and rubs my scruffy beard.

"What..What are you doing?" One of my eyebrows lift up as I still look into the camera.

"I don't know." He whines and just cups half my face with his hand.

"Okay.. but one more thing. Some of you, well I should say all of you are probably asking;"Jerome? Why are you both shirtless and why is Mitch cuddling on you?" Well that's because that's what any other couple does, right Mitch?"

"Mhm."

My throat lets out another tiny chuckle. "That's right everyone; Mitch and I are together and have been for now a year. Today is our One-Year anniversary so we just want to spend time together watching Netflix and cuddling. If you're going to unsubscribe because of this, that's on you. Because our relationship doesn't effect any of you, except maybe those crazy Merome fans, (Mitch snickers) but only us. Thanks for watching, and we will be back on our recording grind tomorrow. Say bye, Mitch."

"Buh-bye." And then he leans back up to smooch my cheek before I ended the video.

"Now I have to get up and get the laptop..ugh." A plop sound is heard when my phone made contact with the blanket on the mattress.

"I'll get it for you since I dragged us into this." Mitch mumbled getting off me and swung his legs off the bed, stretching his arms up which made his back muscles flex. Damn.

We always sleep in our boxers. Just like most guys do.

He started to stand up and stretch his legs, giving me the opportunity to do something I always do to him. My body reacts and I shuffle to his side of the bed quick and my hand goes flying to spank his bum.

"Ow...!" Mitch screeches sending his hand to the part I marked. "You always do that, Jerome!" Playful anger flows out of him but grinning. "You know you like it." I wink at him, laying back down on my back with my arms crossed behind my head.

"I hate you." He growls and grabs onto his pillow, throwing at me.

By reflexes, I catch it and comment; "Love you, too."

"Whatever." Mitch smirks and leaves the room to fetch my laptop that was charging in my office.

While he did that, I tweeted out "JeromeASF: No videos will be uploaded today. Only a quick vlog explaining why. ;)Bajan_Canadian #Merome" and used the remote to turn on the flat screen TV on the wall in front of the bed. Going to the home screen, I click on Netflix.

A quiet buzz turns my attention to see Mitch's phone lit up on the night stand. Being the curious person I am, his phone ends up in my hand to see my tweet since he has my notifications turn on for him. I slide over it, bringing me to his password which I already knew, and jumping onto his Twitter just to see the replies.

The first few replies were just "hi" or "#Merome ???" and just questioning what I was talking about. I set his phone back just as Mitch walks in with my Silver Apple laptop and carelessly tosses it on my lap.