Chapter 30

A/N: I'M PUTTING THE CONCERT IN THREE PARTS, BECAUSE I'M ADDING FULL LYRICS FOR THE SONGS. THERE STILL IS AN A/N ON THE BOTTOM. 

update 4/4/2013

RANDOM FAN'S POV (yep, I'm bringing it back)

My three friends and I have been in line for the concert for almost two hours but its worth it, because right now we're at the front about to give our ticket. Me and one of my friends are directioners so we were a little disappointed when we found out the boys weren't performing tonight but our two mixer friends convinced us to still go because they've both been to a Little Mix concert before and say its awesome. Sp as we give our tickets the ticket persons gave us clip in hair pieces, a t-shirt after she asked what our size is, and one of those stick that you bend that makes it glow. We walked into the arena to see grafitti like art around the walls and on the floor. It said things like 'Little Mix', the girls' names, then names of some of their songs, and 'Phoenix' along with swirls and some seriouly cool things. "Why are there things on the walls and floor?" I asked my friend, Sara.

"There's a reason. You just have to wait." she answered smiling as she put on the shirt and put the clip in her hair and our other friend Julissa did the same, they were the mixers.

"Okay," the other Directioner in our group Abby said as we followed Sara and Julissa. 

30 MINUTES LATER

The lights in the arena slowly died down and as they did, the art on the wall and floors and our t-shirts started to glow! "Oh my God! This is so cool!" Abby exclaimed when the lights were completely out and everything was glowing.

"Was this at the concert you guys went to?" I asked them.

"Yeah, now bend the sticks so they can glow!" Julissa exclaimed and we did so. Our sticks glowed different colorsand we placed them around our wrists as bracelets. Out of no where we saw someone covered in them glowing walking around and Sara called him over.

"Can we please have head big ones?" Sara asked and she was handed something and passed to long sticks to each of us as we broke them. They glowed in different colors like pink, purple, blue, yellow, and rainbow and then we placed them around our heads and necks. This is going to be awesome!

NIKI'S POV

"Oh my God. i'm so nervous." May said pacing around our dressing room. Niall walked up to her and embraced her from behind with his head on her shoulder most likely telling her soothing and motivational words. 

I know we said ALL the members of One Direction were sick but Niall wasn't as bad as the others so he got better last night. "You girls are going to be great!" Niall exclaimed after he calmed down May but he was still in the same position as before.

We were all just putting on the finishing touches of our outfits on now. We were all wearing white v-necks and white hightops, but May was wearing a blue jean vest and short shorts, Sky was wearing maroon vest and short shorts, Beauty was wearing a pink vest and short shorts, and I was wearing a yellow vest and short shorts. We all had different hairstyles too. My hair was down in curls, Beauty had her hair in a neat ponytail, May's hair was down with slight curls, and Sky's hair was curly with the pieces in the front braided and meeting in the back. 

We did last minute vocal warm ups until someone told us it was time to go on stage. Niall followed us because he would be watching the show from side stage because we didn't need or want any crazy fans clawing at him. Especially May *insert wink with an evil smirk*. We stood on the stage everything completely dark except for the art on the walls and the glowing things the fans are wearing and waited for the opening notes of 'Wings' to start.