Chapter 2

Anahi.

So after my class, I locked up and headed to a school. I live in a three bedroom apartment. The other room is for my little brother, Amir. Amir is six and currently enrolled into elementary school and I do take care of him. My parents decied that I should take care of him, I dont know why but Im glad I have him. I parked my car and went to the school to get him.

"Anahi!" he said running to me. "Hi Amir!" I said holding my arm out for a hug. "He's been a good student today. No troubles at all" Ms.Sandy, his teacher told me. "Good to hear, lets go Amir. Bye Ms.Sandy." I said grabbing Amir's hand leading him outside. "Ana, Im hungry, can we stop somewhere" Amir said giving me his bag. "Well what you want baby?" I asked him opening the door for him. "McDonalds!" I said with happiness. "Why did I even ask." I giggled and buckling him up.

Amir is a very quiet yet very energetic. He can be sensitive at time but he very strong at heart. He's my heart and no one is taking his place.

As I was driving, he was telling me about his day at school. I love his energy, sometimes I wish I had as much energy as him. "Alright, buddy we're here. Want to go inside?" I asked him. "Yes, yes I do." he said. I turned the engine off and I got out, walked out to his side and took him out. Luckily this is the Playhouse Playground. "So you're going to eat then play alright?" I told him. "Okay, Ana." he said following me. "Hi, welcome to McDonalds. How may I take your order?" she said with a smile. "Yes, I would like 10 pc chicken nugget, chicken sandwich and two medium fries." I told her. "Any drinks?" she asked. "One sprite and one McCafé Frozen Strawberry Lemonade." I told her. "Alright, your total is $26.05." she told me. I handed her $30 and she gave me my change. We waited.. Our food was ready. "Oh by the way, your son is very cute!" the lady told me. "Thanks but he's my brother." I told her and walked off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback